Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,719 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

This might be a weird question to ask here but I was wondering out of all the background pony mares in the show, who do you think is the most likely to leave the betrothed at the altar?

I know this is a dumb question, but you know what they say, sometimes your have to break ships in order to make ships... yeah, that's a little silly. :twilightblush:

For background characters, I've got no idea. I kinda see a character like Wind Rider ditching his bride to be at the altar.

I say two first Lyra because the guy doesn’t have hands to hold her with and Vinyl Scratch because the dude doesn’t give enough wubs.

But Lyra did get married.

I say Ms. Harshwhinny, if one single detail is not perfect she would call the whole thing off.

Oh, then just one, but I don't remember her getting married.

Gotta be between the flower trio, all 3 of them seem like they would freak out at the last second.
Zephyr Breeze, he's one of the few stallions that's too wishy-washy.

7538465 I should probably clarify that when I say left their spouse at the altar, I mean like for another pony.

7538439 Yeah, I can see that. She isn't quite in the age range I'm looking for, but yeah I can definitely see that. :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah she got married with Bon Bon and got published on a newspaper in Ponyville,

In that case lyra, if she even smelled a human nearby she'd dump bonbon at the alter in a heartbeat.

I mean, Berry would be the classic answer, with the fanon regarding her drunkenness.

Hard to tell about a full on background pony, of course, but I'd be giving the side eye to the "essence" pony from Sire's Hollow - she throws herself into new ideas of Stellar's amazingly hard and fast, it seems. Impulsiveness doesn't bode well for this. Same for "you're my favorite ponies" mare from the episode with Vapor Trail (who would only leave someone at the altar if Sky was who it was for, then all bets are off).

7538424 What do you all think of Lavender Bloom (she kind of likes like Daisy), do you think she would be the kind of pony to do such a thing? :rainbowderp:

I mean, we know almost nothing about her - certainly nothing to say she wouldn't. All we really know is that she hangs out with jerks when she goes shopping.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12