Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,719 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hiya,

Do you need someone to edit your work to make sure that it's readable? Someone to check grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and flow?
Well then let me help you out, email your work to: PonyProofreader@gmail.com
I guarantee 24 hour turn around or less for standard editing and 48 hour for editing and critique.

Proofreading/Editing:
Grammar
Spelling
Sentence Structure
Flow
Continuity
And more!

Critique:
When I critique your work I can help you to avoid bad cliches, Mary Sues, canon errors,
horrible IKEA erotica, and other such evils.

I can also provide an advisory role if information is needed on the subjects of:
Foreign languages and cultures: Former CTI for the US Navy trained in Arabic and Spanish, College courses on Japanese, Chinese, Nordic, and Slavic Cultures.

Science: Majoring in Theoretical Physics. Have studied biology, math, chaos theory, games theory, geology, and some chemistry (even though I hated the subject).

Philosophy and Psychology: I have spent a good deal of time on the work of both classical philosophers (Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Euclid, Epicurus, Sun Tzu, Gongsun Long, Laozi) and modern (Descartes, Nietzsche, Marx, Russel). And a good amount of time on psychology, mostly focusing on the works of Gestaltism, Maslow, Weick, Wilber, and have heavily studied the work of Carl Jung.

So, if you need proofreading, major editing, or just have questions, feel free to contact me, email preferred, or just send me your works in an editable format. I'll try for 24 hour turn around, and unlike other editors, I will simply add easily visible annotations and corrections without directly changing the text, so you will be able to compare and contrast the original to my changes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2