Shipping 💖 9,763 members · 11,719 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So I am planning on doing a Fluttershy x Nightmare moon fic, but I suck at tittles, if somepony can help me by replying here or sending a PM with a few choices of tittles i would be grateful

Premise: Months have passed since the Elements of Harmony defeated Nightmare Moon, but now that she is back she will go for revenge on the Mane 6, Fluttershy being her first target.

Planning on being, Mature, Sex.

Why was the first thing to spring to mind "Full Moon"? I need to take a break.

Sweet Dreams?

I dunno, because nightmare and Fluttershy and whatever I guess it could work as a title if you decide to go that route...

Are we talking dark? Or reformation?

If it's going to be more than just a clop, with an actual storyline, though judging by the description it's a one shot, here are two titles.
if clop is just something that happens: "lunar waltz"
if clop is the main part of the story: "shadow from the past"

Hope I helped somehow. I've only ever read one mature fic, and that was only because a friend, Ardensfax, wrote it, and there was barely any clop, so I probably wouldn't be good at the naming.

Still, hope I've been helpful, and good luck with your story. I MIGHT read it, but again, that depends

Rapemare Moon amazing adventures in Fluttershy's vagina

780245 Why that is a Wonderful tittle... is it legal tho? can I place it without getting a notification? :pinkiesmile:

On the other hand, if you did, it'd be hard to get your story mixed up with all the other NM clop.

...on the other OTHER hand it'd also be hard to get taken seriously. Ever.

780324 But for a Clop only story it would look cool... Right?:rainbowderp::rainbowhuh:

Why would it get a notification? :rainbowhuh:

Crescent Moon, Eclipse, Bittersweet Dreams, and Lunar Butterflies.

You'd definitely get a chuckle out of me to be sure. Would it just be hilariously written pointless clop though? Because that's what it would say on the tin.

You haven't exactly specified what kind of story you're aiming for here.

Of Nightmares and Butterflies or Six nightmares and one dream

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13