Art for Fanfiction 5,183 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, As the title clearly states, I am looking around for an artist to draw me some cover art. If you are interested, please continue on; if not, well, thank you kindly for your time. :ajsmug:

Alrighty, I have an idea in mind for the cover art but I'm more than willing to consider suggestions.

Here's my idea. I found this image and I kinda like it but there's a slight problem or two.

The image depicts two human eyes that are completely black ( I mean the white, iris, everything, is black.) Which is what I want but since this is not a humanized or anthro fic it needs to be a pony. I also would like the eyes to be more menacing and slightly more eerie. Possibly a twisted smile revealing a few fangs? I also severely dislike the white background, it's almost painful to my eyes and clashes a little bit.

I would like to have a profile view of a pony with a white coat, short black mane. Maybe wearing a grey hoodie with the hood drawn covering most of his face and his sick smile plastered onto his face. As a background it could either be plain black or a forest at night.

I thank any who are going to help me out. Please PM me if you are interested.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1