The OC Fanfiction Library 1,407 members · 1,813 stories
Comments ( 279 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 279
Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: "Do me a favor right quick and thump this guy on the horn?"

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

538792Spell: I'll hit you again. Now....fly!*Fills you with chaos energy and throws you like a dart at Fenrir*535611

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: "AAAAAAAAAH" *hurtles through the air as his body randomly changes colors and shapeshifts into various things. Bounces off Fenrir's face as a pink tiger with purple polka dots, meows in pain, hisses, and makes a beeline for the barn again as the polka dots turn into firecrackers and shoot off of his body.*
((I took a stab in the dark at what a pegasus full of chaos magic would do.))

DigitalCore
Group Contributor

((For some reason I lol'd at that. Nice guesswork.))
Markus: *Turns to Spell bound* What on Earth was that?

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: Yeah, the hell was that, demented hybrid thing?

The Liar: If you could try and get us unstuck from each other with whatever you just did, that would be great.

Fenrir: I have no need for the Liar.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

538895>>538988>>539037 Spell: Well that was new. To be honest that's the first time i tried something like that. Hmmm. I must take notes. *levitates a note book over as well as the mutating sharp wing*

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

*Rushes forward and instead of attacking anypony, eats the book Spell Bound magicked out*

The Liar: Hah, I took that book, and I ate it. All according to keikaku!

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539153Spell: Meh. That was a new note book.

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

*Pupils dilate and Fenrir stares up into the sky for a whole silent minute*

Fenrir:Icebergs are evil assholes that should not be trusted!

The Liar: I believe the term is "We be tripping balls" I'm gonna backseat drive this a little and enjoy the show.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539159Spell: Then again it may have not been.....*laughs slightly* woops

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: I find it highly unlikely that the core of this planet is a superpowered pirate... why can I hear colors? STOP BEING SO COLORFUL, YOU ARE HURTING MY EARS!

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539185Spell: never seen this happen before.....

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: *Falls to his side on the ground, muttering incoherent things, then starts running side ways, his body only going in a lazy circle as his legs work*

Fenrir: BACON! I DO NOT KNOW OF WHAT YOU ARE; BUT I DESIRE YOU SO! COME BACK HERE, THUNDERLANE, GIVE IT BACK!

*Stops suddenly*

Fenrir: ... My whole pack is dead, all of my bretheren and their pups, I am the last of my kind...

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539199Spell:*walks up to you* You're kind have been gone for a long time Fenrir. You are the last great wolf, and have been since being sealed in tartarus

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: I led them to their deaths, I believed in a Mistress that would protect us, that would give us back our hunting grounds... I have no other avenue than to devote my life to making her feel the same anguish as I do.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539226Spell: Dead? Bah! How do you think the Timber wolves evolved

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

The Liar: They are just warped husks made out of bark and living wood, only housing a small part of the "Spirit" of a Great Wolf. Where do you think the battle was fought, other than around the castle in the Everfree? Where do you think his pack bled and died, before Celestia's showed her misguided mercy and locked the survivors in Tartarus? I've come to understand that Fenrir has some old and powerful magic in his very body.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539238Spell: Oh aye he does. A truly great creature, if dull and simple minded. No offense Fenrir. But what does that make you Liar? A Parasite feeding off his magic?

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: The Liar is a collection of life and Knowledge the Night Princess used to revive and change me. He's dying as we speak.

The Liar: Ah, Fenrir just calls me the Liar and I don't remember my own name, so it kind of stuck. Also, I do feel my sense of self degrading day by day.

DigitalCore
Group Contributor

539250 Markus: I could help preserve him...
((These 539199>>539185 two quotes made me lol as hard as I did when I read mysterious strangers... enjoy two thumbs up!))

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

539937>>539250>>538895 Spell: I feel as if we are forgetting something.....oh yeah. Sharp wing is still randomly mutating

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

539250>>539937>>540579
Sharp Wing: *shapeshifts a few more times before his form shoots out a large burst of confetti and melts into a puddle of caramel, leaving a traumatized but otherwise ordinary pegasus standing in the sticky mess.* "What the... I don't even..." *shakes his head and tries to move, but is stuck fast in the caramel.*
"Are you freaking kidding me?!"

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540634Spell:*Bursts out laughing and falls over*

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: *tries to fly but fails. Glares at Spell Bound with the hatred of a thousand suns and starts eating the caramel around his left fore hoof.*

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540655Spell:Oh thats so funny. I must try that more often

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

*through a mouthful of caramel*
"When I get free, I swear to Princess Celestia I'm going to snap your horn off and make you eat it with spicy peppers."

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540662Spell: That's your best threat? I've been threatened with violation. Violated by toasters! Guy hasn't gone through with it but that's cause he cant catch me

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

"You think you're so untouchable? Wait until I tell Twilight Sparkle about you, she'll kick your sorry plot with a giant magical boot with steel toes!"
((Don't ask me why pony boots have toes, they just do in the show))

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540671Spell: Oh pfffffft! Don't even. At least giant wolfie isn't eating you

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: All of my bros are dead...

The Liar: I genuinely feel sorry for this monster that's killing me...

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540699Spell: Oh wow you've become really pathetic....wow. I feel almost sorry for you

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

Fenrir: Wallowing, that is what I must do at this point in time, leave me alone...

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

((Also, it's your book that made this happen, so you might want to address that))

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540806Spell: Um, Liar, if it's not to much trouble, can you get my note book back?

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

The Liar: No, I prefer this depressed version over the homicidal one.

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540831Spell: But i kinda need it back

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

The LIar: No.

Fenrir: What?

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540858spell: Basically you eating that notebook has brought this on

Crazy Laughter
Group Contributor

The Liar: We shall now sleep for at least ten hours.

Fenrir: I think I shall sleep for about ten hours... for whatever reason.

((Going to sleep, btw))

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

540873Spell: But...i need that book

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: *Frees his other fore hoof and stands upright using his wings. Upon finding he cannot eat away the caramel without sticking his head in it, he stabs his swords into the ground nearby and starts pulling himself away by alternating which sword sticks into the ground.*

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

543619Spell:you know if you just asked i could get you out of that

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: "Really? Gosh, that's so nice of you, especially in light of the fact that this was all your fault to begin with! But you know what? I don't care how powerful you are! You can toss me around all day, but I will never, NEVER, ask you for mercy!" *The effect of the speech is ruined as the caramel snaps like a rubber band and the pegasus lands unceremoniously on the ground.*

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

544550Spell:Powerful? I'm not really that powerful. And your situation was an accident. a funny accident at that though

DigitalCore
Group Contributor

Markus: *Facehoofs, then turns to leave* I'd best get going; Arty might have gotten the co-ords...

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: "Accident? Accident?! You freakin' threw me and-" *pauses and takes a deep breathe* "I... I see what you're doing. You're trying to get me riled up so I can't focus on fighting. Well, If its a fight you want, then its a fight you'll get!"
*Draws his swords, does some fancy circle swings, and then charges Spell Bound while zig-zaging.*

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

545615Spell:Fight? I don't want to fight. Yeah i threw you but i didn't expect you to transform

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: *Ignores Spell Bound's words as he closes the gap in a unpredictable path, all the while watching Spell Bound's horn for the telltale glow of magic.*

Spell Bound
Group Contributor

545631Spell: Spend less time watching to horn and more the hoof as well*hits the ground with my left hoof and teleports away*

Mysterious Stranger
Group Contributor

Sharp Wing: *jumps and swings a sword where Spell Bound's horn used to be before landing again.*
"Bu-whuh? Hoof? *glances around for the elusive unicorn, but can't find him. Randomly swings a sword over his back in case he appears there again.* "I think... I shall go with the original plan. Yes, that is a good idea." *glances at the sleeping wolf but takes off anyway.*

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 279