The Proofreader Group 4,264 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Currently I am looking for a Beta reader for a non MLP story. In case you are wondering it is a cross between Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Danny Phantom. I like my writing style to be episodic as if you are watching an actual show. It is modeled after story cartoons just to give you an idea. Basically in the story, Danny’s parents and friends are more toxic than they are than in the actual show and the main theme of the story is leaving behind toxic people and finding true friends. Danny has mental trauma (so he is healing from that in the fic) Danny is also a TMNT fan as well and the trauma is part of the reason he is in their world in the first place. I also like Butch Heartman’s idea of Danny Phantom and the Fairly Odd Parents share the same universe and my head cannon is that Cosmo and Wanda used to be his fairies and that he used to be babysat by Vicky. I don’t like hurting my favorite characters but I do love good old fashion mental trauma. Sorry this was so long. I basically just need help with pacing and story structure.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/45076753/chapters/113396146

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1