Author Support 2,069 members · 4,376 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello fellow writers! I need some help with possible bonding ideas for one if my stories.
I'm not talking about romantic bonding scenes though. I'm looking for some fluffy, cute scene ideas for a 5 year old filly and two surrogate parents to experience to help them bond.

Here is some basic background information if needed.

*The filly is a de-aged Rainbow Dash with amnesia. Nothing is currently known about how she became like this, but it is being slowly being hinted at.

*The two surrogate parent's aren't ponies, and they are not in in any sort of romantic relationship. It's more of a blooming friendship.

*The male parent is quite distrustful of Rainbow at the moment do to forces out of anyone's control. He is not sure what to think about her, and was also kind of thrown into the situation do to a promise to he made to the other parent. But I am aiming to have him slowly began to care for her like, well, his daughter. He is extremely lazy and jokes around quite a bit, but he is actually very intelligent.

*The other parent is a female who has already accepted Rainbow as her adopted daughter. She is secretly very sad, lonely, and full of guilt because of what happened in the past.

**Rainbow Dash's existence is forced to be kept a secret for her own safety.

That's about is. So can anyone help my with ideas?

6944226 For her own safety.

:rainbowderp: :rainbowlaugh: OMG! That is hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3