Author Support 2,071 members · 4,383 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello I'm Darkironpony and I need a cowriter for a story I'm planning.
The planned title for this story is "Elements of Boxing". As can be gleaned from the title the sotry involves boxing. The story follows a hot headed young stallion (about 20yrs old) going to Fillydelphia. There he becomes a professional boxer. In his fights his various opponents have strange techniques or what are essentially superpowers. His goal is, like many sports characters before him, to fight his way to the top and become the champion. I will use Google Doc so I'll need anyone who wants to reply to be familiar with it.
The other members of the main cast are as follow: Twiddle Hooves who is a childhood friend who now owns the gym Golden trains at in Fillydelphia, Vivid Sunshine (nicknamed Vivi) the energetic and spoiled daughter of Twiddle, and Golden's trainer Silver Pistol who loves something to drink (cough moonshine cough).

Now I have been working on this particular story for about a year. In that time I have spent it creating small outlines of various characters and a few outlines for the actual chapters. I don't want to actual proceed with actually writing it until everything has been planned out.

Thus I want a cowriter to help oultine as well as to actually write the story. If this interests anyone PM me. I'll share the character and chapter outlines I have done thus far.

4905966 Hi I'm new to the group. I'm WreckitRalphFan001 and I'd be happy to actually work with you! In fact, I need help with one of my writings too! My goal and reason for joining this group is to make at least one adventure story about Discord's Origins and him teaming up with one of the mane six! It would also include Discord having an old mortal enemy, but that's besides the point right now. The point is, maybe we can help each other out! Send me a chapter or two or their outlines. Maybe I'll even join following you! :pinkiehappy:

4912285 Alright. Here's the link to the first 7 chapters (I grouped them together as a very loose 'arc' if you can call it that). Chapters . And heres the character outline.

4912864 So so far chapter two looks good, but i think you might have misspelled Vivid Sunshine as Vivi. It seems like Nickle and Golden are enemies for some reason and as for Golden winning the test, i agree something might be up because that was too easy. Anyways, i'll keep on reading for you. :raritywink:

4916812 Thank you. And actually Vivi is a nickname for Vivid. Its shorter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6