Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello Everypony, I just wanted to make a quick thread to let you know the Fallout Equestria RPG Discord (Which is in a prior post that I will link to at the bottom of this one, is currently in the process of making a FOE Themed Mine Little Pony SMP. The Server is up at the moment for testing and there is no requirement to be in the discord/a Roleplayer prior to joining the server.

Due to us using an experimental Merged texture pack, some items are errors/purple texture that can be found in the world. I am in the process of getting to work to fix this in singleplayer and transfer it to the server. Here are some fun images from our Server Spawn!

I won't be linking the discord in this post (Since it's in one of the images) but I will leave a link to the original Fallout Equestria RPG post which should have it!

The Server has yet to have its opening day but its open for those who still want to check it out. More Plugins are still yet to come and it is Officially In-Dev.

Minecraft Version: Fabric 1.20.1 (See #mod-guide to get the version)

Ip Address: 135.148.52.79:25602 (Put this in your direct connect or IP in add Server)

Server Password: N/A

Anyone can join the server without mod dependencies getting in the way, however if you want to play as a pony you'll need to install this:

Installation for Minecraft Launcher | Fabric (fabricmc.net)

Install this aswell and plop it in your mods folder.

Fabric API - Minecraft Mods - CurseForge

After downloading it just open it up and install it onto minecraft, make sure to load your launcher as fabric 1.20.1!

Download the mine little pony .jar here and put it in your mods folder:

Release Mine Little Pony 4.9.0 for Minecraft 1.20.1 · MineLittlePony/MineLittlePony · GitHub

Thanks for reading!

Fallout Equestria Discord RPG [18+] - Fallout Equestria - Fimfiction

Link to the Original FOE RPG Thread for reference. ^^

One question…what is an smp?

It means Survival Multiplayer

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4