UK Bronies 707 members · 1,719 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Trailer for one of my fics focussed on Pipsqueak.
He lives next door to a...strange household.

(A thin, greasy student storms out of a house. A short stallion in a trench-coat and dark-glasses leans on the porch as a gloomy, long-haired donkey carries out a roll of tarpaulin.)
Flick: Right on! Right on! This is just typical! Absolutely typical of the elitist Celestine Junta! You think you can dupe us? Bribe us? Threaten us? Ha! It won’t work! You, silly sissy slags! Do you hear?! It won’t?!
Psyke: What’s up, Flick?!
Eel: You tell me? Everything’s just bringing me down today. Flick, where do you want the protest barrier?
Flick: Where do I want the protest barrier?! Ask a silly question, Eel!
Eel: Oh alright, um...Why do unicorns have their horns on their heads and not coming out between their-
Flick: Shut up, Eel! Shut up! Just put up the barrier next to the other one! Now!
Psyke: What do we need a barrier for, Flick?
Flick: Just look at this, Psyke! An eviction notice! We, the next generation of Trottingham, learners, thinkers, future world-builders, are oppressed by the totalitarian monarchy! And why, Psyke? Ask me why?
Psyke: Well, I think I’ve a fairly good idea.
Flick: Well, you don’t, Psyke. I have fairly good ideas, not you.
Eel: Your last one wasn’t very good.
Flick: Oh?! Oh?! Is that it, now, Eel?! You’re going to be all patronising now, are we? And how wasn’t it very good?
Eel: Well, they’ve got dogs at the scrapyard now so all I could get for the protest barrier was a bit of tarpaulin somepony thrown out.
Flick: Don’t make such a fuss, Eel! It’s not about the materials, it’s about the effort! And the cause! And our cause is just, Eel! Eh, Psyke?! We know why they want us out, don’t we!
Psyke: Well, I imagine it’s ‘cause Div keeps throwing bricks through the corner shop windows.
Flick: Ha! That’s what they want the public to think, Psyke! Just to paint them in the right!
Eel: Well, if we are evicted, could we move somewhere closer to a doctor. Look at these dog bites, heavy, man.
Flick: Stop being such a girl’s blouse, Eel! Now, watch as I make a stand! Here, you fat, old, royal tart! Are you listening?! Look at me, I’m the voice of dissent and I’m saying you can bugger off! D’you hear?!
Psyke: I tell ya’, if the Princess does come along, let me work the old charm. I’ll get her to see things my way, and I’m not talking a first-row seat of some smashing hind legs.
Flick: Look at us, eh, eh? You old cake-shoveller! Look at us, doesn’t this get on your nads, eh? Upsetting the establishment?!
(A yellow cart comes down the road and crashes into the barrier. A wild-faced punk emerges.)
Flick: Deviant! You utter flank-bag! What do you think you’re doing?!
Deviant: I’m upsetting the establishment, Flick, like you said! Brilliant!
Flick: Not our establishment, you stupid, stupid, stupid bastard!
Deviant: Oh. Well, you could have been more specific, Flick!
Flick: Fine! Go ahead! Bend over to your alicorn overlords! (Works on putting the barrier back up) There is nothing the fascists can destroy that the forces of liberty cannot rebuild!
Deviant: Allow me to test the verity of that statement! (Kicks Flick in the head)
Flick: (Clambers to his hooves) You may mock...but the revolution will not be civilised! Do you hear?!
Eel: Oh shame, we’d get better plumbing that way. Oh wow! I tell ya, man, I’ve really lost sight of the plot, right?
Flick: Hey, you could make a really good joke about that, losing sight of the plot! ‘Snort!’
Deviant: Shut up or I’ll kill ya!

I need this in my life :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2