RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 128 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 128

Cheese Sandwich Dash becomes jealous of all the attention Pinkie is giving him because Cheese is understanding and a sweetheart and this just enrages Dash who tries her best to be like Cheese. In the end it turns out Pinkie likes Dash the way she is and she wouldnt want her to change yada yada and they live happily ever after Xd.

Isn't also pretty cool that pinkie's eyes are blue like rainbowdash's coat and that rainbow's eyes are pink like pinkie pie. Just a little observation I made :)

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

*S05E01 Spoilers*
So, any moments from the season 5 premiere that anyone can think of? Aside from how much they were standing together, which is a bit of a reach, I can't think of anything ('group' episodes tend to be like that though). Except...maybe the fact that Pinkie and Dash were the two most adamant about something being 'off' about the village. Fluttershy was annoyed at Dash's 'rudeness', but Pinkie agreed with it. Pretty tiny, I know, so here's hoping to some significant interactions between them this season! :pinkiehappy:

Latest episode was also group oriented so not much for anybody specifically. Dash did not seem that annoyed with Pinkie but that really isn't much to work with either.

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking about the episode. Not really any PinkieDash aside from them standing together (lol) and the fact that they went off together to help Rarity shop, but Dash was definitely acting less annoyed with Pinkie than she has in the past, and seemed pretty good humored towards her confetti cannon antics. That's obviously a bit of a stretch PinkieDash-wise, but I guess it's something.

Episode 8 of this season should be packed with potential PinkieDash though, so I'm pretty excited for that.

"The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone"
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie are called by the map to the ancient kingdom of Griffonstone but have conflicting ideas as to what problem they have been called to fix.

That could be very interesting though it will likely have to have them driving each other crazy (or at least Dash being driven crazy by Pinkie Pie).

This is an odd numbered season which means it is a likely Pinkie Dash season. Biggest season for those moments have been 1 and 3 while 2+4 have less. Not sure if it is a true Star Trek movie quality type thing but it is something to keep in mind. lol

I also have a feeling that the episode has a fair chance at having GIlda involved...maybe.

4282516 You could be possibly right.

Though, to be honest, I don't want Gilda to be involved. :derpytongue2:

Me neither she made fluttershy cry and tried to murder pinkie so no i do not want that bitch anywhere near pinkie and dash.

4281416 I do wonder why the map chose Pinkie and Dash out of all ponies... Maybe that magical map is a PinkieDash shipper too! Huzzah!! :rainbowlaugh:

*Spoilers*

Well, looks like we already got a PinkieDash moment from one of the preview clips of the new episode. And so the 'Dashie' counter goes up.

Also,Gilda was pretty much confirmed.

Haven't been this excited for an episode in quite some time!

You should watch this episode and it is really good. It has its PinkieDash moments (maybe not as much as you might think but there are some good ones in there) and more importantly is how the episode deals with Gilda, Pinkie, and Dash. I think it was very satisfying.

Lastly the world building was also excellent. I think this is in the running for one of the best episodes of the year which granted there have not been that many episodes but I really think this will be up there even at the end.

4400979 I saw the episode just a few minutes ago. At first, I wasn't that much pleased to see Gilda in it, but then she turned out pretty nice in the end which made me actually like her. It was a good episode, too bad it didn't have that much PinkieDash-iness in it so I was slightly disappointed, but it was better than nothing and the message it sent was also nice. :twilightsmile:

I liked how Pinkie disregards her own safety and jumps for Dash when she falls. Heck Gilda even looked like she was thinking "are you NUTS!".

Always nice to see a little something.

In the latest Friendship games short, they feature Pinkie and Rainbow dash spying on Crystal Prep. And...

Pinkie: (sniffs) You smell like vanilla!

... Well it's something. :applejackunsure:

... Well, that was fast. :pinkiehappy:

I don't know if you've mentioned it yet, but there's a scene in Daring Don't where Pinkie hugs Dash a bit more than the others, and hugs her for much longer...

Pinkie doe snot break the secret today but almost does once Dash tells her that she is PInkie's best friend. ..

Well in the season finale we have

1. Pinkie rescuing Rainbow Dash from Sombras forces.

2. Pinkie snuggles with Dash at the last group scene. This is done in addition to being near Glimmer and the rest but the way those two are snuggling is awesome.

3. Pinkie and Dash end the episode standing together which works for us because they have some very common couples standing together in that group shot. Some examples you may ask? Lyra/Bon Bon, Mr. Cake/Mrs. Cake, Vinyl Scratch/Octavia, and Roseluck/Dr Whooves (Rose is a name of one of the Dr. Who companions who I believe the Dr. really liked).

So not a huge thing but some more stuff to use if you want.

Canon as far as products are concerned here are some calendars for you that are right up our alley.

Pinkie Dash with the kids

Latest epsidoes seem to work out well for us.

For example the hug between the two of them at the end of "Dungeons and Discord". Not needed at all but a nice bone thrown to us essentially (even if that was likely not the point.

Of course "Secrets and Pies" had a large amount of PinkieDash but the season finale did have at least one where Pinkie pounces on Dash at the end for a snuggle in the bushes.

I think they need to do more episodes of Pinkie and Dash going on adventures in the vein of Daring Do. They do that very well and the episodes have been good and Pinkie seems to also like Daring Do and what she does and that may be due to how much Dash cares about it.

Hey so I have no idea if this chat is dead or not but the last comment wasn't too long ago, so just in case it's not, I'd like to mention some stuff from some more recent EQG shorts we've gotten that I've noticed. Hi I'm Faith btw! :)

-In forgotten friendship there's one moment where Pinkie is holding onto to Rainbow Dash's wrist in the scene when they all see sunset shimmer and are scared of her, just thought that was cute, and another moment when sunset shimmer first walks up to the beach to see her friends and Pinkie places his hand on Dash's shoulder.

-The moment in "Road Trippin" (I think that's how they have it spelled? lol idk) where Dash is smiling at Pinkie while sitting next to her on the bus ride and dash says "Pinkie I love your riddles but-" and then gets cut off.

-in the intro for the better together digital series, Dash and Pinkie are shown together and then a small little thing I noticed was that Dash and Pinkie are holding hands in the line "when you're here I feel like I'm complete". Of course all the characters were holding hands with someone cause they tend to do stuff like that a lot but I just thought It was really good to see and I considered it a pinkiedash moment.

-and lastly, that cute moment from FF when Pinkie Pie jumps onto Rainbow Dash when she's about to kick a soccer ball, and I just love that a picture was taken of that and put in the year book!

-also, rainbow staring at pinkie in "a fine line".

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 128