RainbowPie 862 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Mudpuppy
Group Admin

So...apparently...people use sites other than Fimfiction to post PinkieDash fics. Who would'a thunk it? :derpytongue2: Anyways, this thread is for sharing all those RainbowPie/PinkieDash fics that are spread around the interwebz, and aren't anywhere to be found on Fimfic.

Feel free to post links however you want (you don't have to spend the time formatting it all fancy-shmancy like I did or including the author name in the link), though posting an actual clickable link would be super nice. :pinkiehappy:

I'm not including anything from Fanfiction.net here, as there are quite a few fics there, but if there's any from that site that you like enough to post here, then by all means, post em here! And then tell ask that author to post it on Fimfic! All the fics on Fanfiction.net tagged with Pinkie and Dash. Lets find ALL of those sneaky fics that are avoiding Fimfic! And yes, friendship/friendshipping fics count.

Here's all the fics I have bookmarked right now:

Safe

Homecoming by Donny's Boy

By Your Side, by alexanderkrizak

Silence Isn’t Golden, by ask-a-typical-oc-pony

Untitled, by the-obscurereference

Love, by bombasticbookman

Untitled, by professorpiggy

Different Dashies, by rwlart

Cupcakes: Because BSB Can and Is Not Clever, by babysealburritos

Beautiful Dreamer, by norsepony

Shattered Hopes, by kyronea

Sweet Victory by ProfessorPiggy

Promises, Promises by Donny’s Boy

Collateral Damage by Shingo

Color in This Black and White World by Red Pen Ninja

The Vampiric Duo by sefdot

A Malfunction, a Mistake and a Lightning Bolt by Pastry Cakes

Broken by Professor Piggy

NSFW

Pink Velvet Pie
Human Pinkiedash by Irish Rose

My Little Masochist

Consummation by Thunderdome

Wet Adventure by HighLevelTeen
O_O
Pair of Partying Ponies by Atritus Animus

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

702205 :derpyderp2: How did I miss that? Thanks Kits - updated!

Comment posted by ReaverSC deleted Feb 8th, 2013
Mudpuppy
Group Admin

703964 Wow, NEVER would've found that one. Thanks so much for the link! :pinkiehappy:
That's one beast of a fic I know I won't be tackling any time soon. Does it have a lot of PinkieDash in it, or just a bit as a background focus?

It is not a primary focus but the Pinkie/Dash is important and is referenced many times throughout the story. It is sort of like "Within and Without" by Cloudy Skies where the Pinkie/Dash is referenced many times with Pinkie and Dash not talking to the others about it but everybody knows anyway. Also like in that story the fact they are together is periodically important to the story though it is not a story about them as it is a group story.

IN terms of overall story it is a adventure type (slightly dark) and not a romance story. You can't miss the Pinkie/Dash and even with the rewrites to the earlier chapters the Pinkie Dash is obvious fairly quickly. It also comes highly recommended and it is common for at least one person on EQ daily a week to comment on a new batch of fiction updates about wanting this to update.

Mudpuppy
Group Admin

704141 Well, if there's any giant fic I try and conquer, I guess it'll be that one. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7