Day of the Dead Anthology 2024 28 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Wanderer D
Group Admin

Hello everyone, just checking in to make sure we all know this is not abandoned. I'm giving the holidays to Jinglemas since that takes a whole lot of effort to go though, and a lot of us are participating as well!

I'm planning to post a few references and links to stories here that might fit the theme we're going for, and I'll try to also explain why I think they do. They are by no means going to be the perfect example, but hopefully that will help get everyone's interest going.

Also, I'll be making some blog posts that we can all post in our respective accounts as time continues for this project.

If there's anything you guys think we should provide here for specific references and such, please let me know, and again, any questions are welcome.

I'm still doing my writing, I'll have it finished before Christmas, I hope.

The details about the event should be available in the group here, preferably right on the front page. So far, they are only in the site news and probably not too many are looking into that anymore. It will also be buried under other site news eventually. When all the info is on the front page, new members who come here can see right away what the group is about.
After updating the front page, you can ask Secret Moon about reposting the event in the Hall of Contests. It's not exactly a contest, but similar enough, so he might take it. And of course the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau is always an option. Maybe a shout-out on the official FIMFiction.net Twitter account would help, too, to let the broader fandom know about the event. And in the Discord server, of course.

Wanderer D
Group Admin

7908543 Excellent advice!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4