Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Jojoleopard
Group Admin

I feel perhaps we should have a QnA thread as well. Sometimes there are elements in the story that people don't pickup on, or perhaps there are also parts that confused more than revealed. Here's where you can ask anything you want about anything in the stories. Perhaps why a character was designed a specific way, or why a character did what they did. As long as the answer isn't, "Because they do that in anime"... :trollestia: Ask what you will, friends!

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

1: How did Cinch convince the Shadowbolts her plan was a good idea? I can't see Twilight agreeing to turn herself, her family or her boyfriend into extensions of Cinch's will.
2: What exactly happens when someone is exposed to The Who for too long?
3: Did anyone ever get around to healing Flash? Trixie kind of hijacked the arc and then the story forgot about him.
4: What age (and how long before their part started) did each character awaken their Stands?
4.5: Did Dragonforce show up before or after Dolfy got racist?

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Alright, I'll try and answer these to the best of my ability. :rainbowlaugh:

1. Taking in the anime aspect of things, the Shadowbolts became a boss squad for Team Sushi. We just lumped Twilight in there, since she was a Shadowbolt too. I guess gaining a Stand would've made her more inquisitive about such things and the want to use it on people, sorta like a mad scientist.
2. No one knows for sure what would happen from prolonged exposure to The Who's face, but the mind would go mad and you would lose all semblance of sanity. After that, anything can happen... :trollestia:
3. And yes, Flash's healing was meant to have happened on the side, away from reader eyes.
4. Age-wise, it's never been important enough to reveal, but I'll say sometime in middle school for all of them.
4.5. I'm gonna say Dolfy has always been like that. :trollestia:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

I’m very curious on how Dolfy was able to get Octavia on his side. She isn’t normally the type of person to do something like that, plus it would maybe explain (or possibly in the future) show why Vinyl wasn’t apart of his group to

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Ah, I guess for this one, I had planned for Octavia to join in because she carries herself very highly, like she's part of the upperclass or something. As for Vinyl, yeah, she doesn't really give me that vibe. :trollestia:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

Ah I see. That makes sense

Though figure she will be upset because sense Lyra and Bon Bon (who in canon are married)

They are also close with each other

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Do you plan on exclusively using mlp characters and ocs for your sushi fics or do you have plans to use human versions of other hasbro characters like lps ?

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Just MLP, since this is FiMfiction. :trollestia:
You have plans for other Hasbro characters in yours?

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Possibly maybe in a sequel au story but not a hundred percent sure yet

Right now I’m just dealing with a mild case of writers block but I’m sure I’ll get past it soon

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Press on, friend! :trollestia::yay:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

One thing I think both of us can agree on jojo fic wise

Automatic stands are the hardest to come up with compared to the other types

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Actually, I think they just come up with themselves. :trollestia: Automatic or no.

Hi again it me and think never make Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stand and make spin off short story but me and other will love to read and the stand you guys or us make

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

At the moment, they don't have Stands, and I'm not sure what more we can do in their old age. :trollestia:

Okay just wondering and if having enough time in far future every one be grateful to read it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15