Sugar Moonlight 16 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
MistyShadowz
Group Admin

Hey Folks!

So as ya'll know we only got two stories featuring Moonlight, and that makes me really sad:ajsleepy:, but that's not the point of this post. I was honestly planning on publishing this place when the 40 minute short comes out on May, but you know me and due dates, I hardly keep up to them:twilightsheepish:. The reason I had planned on waiting so long, was to see her presence in that and see if maybe she got some more attention from the fandom after that. But I suppose its a bit too late for that.
The reason for this post, is to request a little more love for this Sugary fashionista! As in perhaps a story here or there? I have given it my own shot folks! Now its your turn! I would make it a contest, figured that would get a bit more attention, but I honestly don't got any prizes, and what's a good contest without prizes? (Work that's what it is, work).
If you have a good idea and story plot for her, give it a try, PM me or check this (excellent guide) if you need any help with bringing it to life:twilightblush:
Now take the FLUFF!

This amazing comparison by Background Pony #4F2B

Now feel free to comment, interact, write or read the two stories on here. And Until Next time!
MSz Out!:rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1