M/M Shipping Contest! 164 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bicyclette
Group Admin

Thank you all for submitting! For those of you who contacted me about stories in the queue, they will be accepted once published. If you were not able to complete your story in time, it would be an honor to have your story in the In Spirit folder for this competition!

We will be back soon with when to expect results. In the meantime, please consider reading and supporting all of the entries that we have so far!

Good job gamers. Good stallions all around.

I hope that somehow we all win.

Hopefully my entry does better than the last time I attempted a Horror-themed fic for a contest. It was great writing something with my boys again~

Too bad our entry wouldn't be able to qualify for it. But heck yeah, was it fun! We had a good time writing this fic. Good luck to all of the other stallions out there to win! :twilightsmile:

Salutations to all entrants!

Thank you for doing this contest I wish I could have finished my story in time but I hopefully will finish it anyway.

Best of luck to all other entrants! And a very big thank you to the judges for arranging this contest. It warms my heart to know everyone's efforts pulled together a substantial donation pool. I'm so happy I was able to contribute.

I hope every participant had fun writing their submission! I look forward to reading them (now that the pressure to finish my own in time has lifted :twilightsheepish:)

Reily #8 · Dec 4th, 2023 · · 1 ·

Good luck to all the entrants. And I'm impressed by the turnout.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8