The Best Promotion Group And Writers Group 89 members · 647 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Khampostel
Group Contributor

EMidnight Station - Part 01: Twilight faces the Dark Martial March
Three years after Twilight's coronation, the Mane 6 face a new challenge. On how much depends the fate of a world.
Khampostel · 81k words · 393 views

watch the intermission!

It's been a while, I feel like taking a bath, maybe, but there are other things to do in between.

I just completed this interlude today, I think the epilogue will be finished by the time it's been completed one year, plus an update of several chapters, spelling corrections and things like that.

Enjoy the reading.

Artist
Group Admin

That’s cool, I’m going to pin this to the top for 24 hours, to get it more views.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

Gracias? mm no estoy seguro las imágenes IA no son tan populares como uno piensa

Artist
Group Admin

I don't understand.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

She is alive! ahahaha ok everything normal

Artist
Group Admin

Yes, I am still alive, but it does not mean I will return.

I only returned briefly to look at my feed, and reply to some comments, but other than that I’m gone.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

Hoo, I'm sorry to hear it. Well, I never asked you before but what is your last name?

Artist
Group Admin

I’m not telling you that, I don’t even know you.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

Sounds fair, my name is: Jordan Quispe Condori Surprised?

Blackblade360
Group Contributor

Dude I think its a bad idea to say your real name unless you got used to the fandom, also never pls ask someone else you don't know of about their name, its considered creepy and werid

Khampostel
Group Contributor

Thank you for your concern, but I know how to take care of myself. Also, Artist seems like an interesting person to me.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

I just realized that you have Derpibooru, what do you think of that platform?

Blackblade360
Group Contributor

Yeee, the platform is pretty good. Its a little confusing at first, though quickly I got used to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13