The Best Promotion Group And Writers Group 89 members · 647 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Robipony
Group Contributor

I was just wondering what you all might think about a story taking place after an apocalypse where everyone has rebuild society and it takes place on a tropical island?

Also are there any stories like this already on FiMFiction? :raritywink:

But even the idea of a tropical post-apocalyptic world would be interesting. We have so many stories where the apocalypse happens and the world is a barren wasteland. What if we tried changing it up a bit? :derpyderp1:

Artist
Group Admin

Sounds good.

I actually wanted to write an M rated story about a post apocalyptic world, but then decided not to because I heard that M rated stories get down voted to hell.

So I decided not to write about it.

Robipony
Group Contributor

7941710 Well, you don't have to make it M-rated. There are PG-13 movies of post-apocalyptic scenarios/wotlds, so you could write one for Teen. :rainbowlaugh:

And if you managed to do it just right, and managed to do it without blood, gore, violence, foul language, etc... You might even be able to get away with a post-apocalyptic story that is rated E. :pinkiesmile:

Artist
Group Admin
Robipony
Group Contributor

7942029 That's actually an intriguing idea. The characters escape whatever caused the apocalypse (zombies, aliens, killer robots, a radioactive wasteland) to a distant island. How long does this peace last? :rainbowderp:

That story in and of itself could be an easy E or T rated story. :raritywink:

NicLove
Group Contributor

And ever time the hear some thing in the Dark or on the other side
they would be worried to about if it's a "Zombie"

They keep looking out in the worry, scared that a "Zombie" would would find a way to get on a... boat or drift wood

They manage to get... 3 Island
One for life
second one to Party
and 3rd one is to quarantine any new or sick ones

p.s. Ideal
a Zombie-Apocalypse where its a Virus, that Dies when it gets in contacked with Sea-Salt-Water
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211215/story-idea/forum

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7