The Best Promotion Group And Writers Group 89 members · 647 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

Well, I don't think I'll really find an editor for Love Found in War, but I do plan on continuing it. If you want to see what chapters have been published so far, I'll link the Fanfiction.net version here (which this version gets updated as I find stuff wrong with the chapters and try to edit myself.
Love Found in War

I'll be starting chapter five after I get Chapter 8 of Pearlshipping Collection done and Rise of General Naruto Uzumaki Chapter 9 (the others are notes and intermissions) is well underway. I will be going back and getting other projects underway again like The Pony King and Imperial Liberation of Equestria.

If anyone would like to help out with said projects, feel free to shoot me a PM or comment on this post.

Plus, I do have one project that I'm working on for the French City Writers Guild that is based on one of my fanfictions. Just a shorter version so I might have to do a collection of stories into one massive book.

Khampostel
Group Contributor

Writing is difficult, even current technological tools do not help as much as they are supposed to. All you have to do is put your spirits up and continue.

Artist
Group Admin

Is it a mature story?

If it’s not, I might read it.

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

the one I want to publish?

Artist
Group Admin

No your other stories.

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

I only have one M rated story and that was an experiment. The only other one in my FanFiction group is cause someone asked me to publish their story from here on there.
Darth Redbeard

Artist
Group Admin

Yeah, I’ve been stuck on how to begin writing a story about The CMC’s coming home with black eyes and their sisters confronting Diamond Tiara about it, but she only denies it ever happened.

Not really sure how to begin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7