In General 586 members · 3,893 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Sometimes I wish there was an anime of Star Wars. The possibilities are endless. Oh and great work to the Youtuber who made this. The timing between the song and the animated scenes is just perfect. And do realize this isn't the only Star Wars Anime OP. Video on YouTube. However this one in particular I like the most. :ajsmug:

Star Wars: Kanobi Anime Opening - "Kakai Kitan" (Jujutsu Kaisen Op.)

Hello there.

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

That would be very interesting to see

Yeah. Too bad they wasted this art style on those Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures shorts though. I mean Disney and Lucasfilm had a unique art style that was perfect for a Star Wars western anime series. Talk about wasted potential.:applejackunsure::trixieshiftleft:

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

I wouldn't be too surprised if they ignore the idea because they just basically just go whatever they feel like it's right

Star Wars: Visions

• Kamikaze Douga
  • Geno Studio
  • Studio Colorido
  • Kinema Citrus Co.
  • Science SARU
  • Production IG
  • Studio Trigger

Well, there is this new series. Its called Star Wars: Visions is an upcoming Japanese anime anthology series created for Disney Plus. Here's a wiki fandom link and the trailer. Looks like they hire the major Japanese anime studios for this one too. The last you especially have to watch out for because two of the short anime films are made by them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7