Generation 5 Group 323 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Admiral Producer
Group Admin

My first defense video on Make Your Mark has arrived! And thus, a project that’s been a labor of love for nine months finally gets to see the light of day. I am very proud of how it turned out, but the real judges of the video shall be you guys. Prepare to experience my ultimate masterpiece of an analysis video, all 1 hour and 34 minutes of it. Yes, I am dead serious. That’s how long it is. This video shall be the first of two MYM defense videos, with this one covering the Chapters 1-3 setup era of this show, whereas Part 4 will cover Chapters 4-6. It’s been a long time coming, but you guys will finally get to see the first part of the definitive MYM retrospective. Getting to revisit this first era of the show was so much fun and I had a lot to talk about, even more than I initially anticipated. I honestly didn’t think the video would be this long, but this in fact makes this my longest video ever. Honestly, with how much I love Chapter 2, I think it’s deserved, though watching it all in one sitting isn’t recommended unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Enjoy!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1