Generation 5 Group 323 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I've been thinking about this, and while there are three fairly obvious answers in the Evil Trio, what are some villains you'd like to see referenced once more?

Here was an idea I had once. So, in the comics, we see that Chrysalis and the changelings came from a strange carnivorous tree that grew in a swamp with pony bones beneath it. So what if we get a new Changeling Hive from a similar origin recreated?

Specifically, Twi-Log. So, what I mean is, the purple log that was once Twilight's evil clone was seemingly left at the Evil Trio's lair, which was in a middle of a swamp no less, after they were defeated. What if that log wasn't as inert as we were left to believe? What if it slowly began to take root and grow? Full of changeling magic, it turns into a twisted tree with dark purple bark, and eventually, it cracks open.

From within the tree arises a new group of love-eating changelings, black with purple middles and eyes. And their new Queen, Black with a long purple mane and tail full of holes. A Reborn Meanlight as the new Changeling Queen, ready to take over the world.

I could see her shapeshifting into Twilight Sparkle, and having five of her lings become her friends to try and trick Sunny and company into thinking the Real Twilight has returned to rule Equestria once more.

What are some other villains you could bring back? I like to imagine Flim and Flam have decedents that leave Bridlewood to study earth pony tech, and end up using it to make machines to make money once more.

Here's the plot hole with the comic origin. The comics aren't show canon, and even if that particular story was, you're taking Chrysalis as actually telling the truth? :facehoof:.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2