Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 2376 )
  • Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 2,376

I know how other girls could have been…defeated, because they have homes and families to go back to, logically the foot clan or stockman could have taken some hostage

They don’t wear masks and show up in public a lot so there vulnerable to be found out by ninja logically. I mean April had to hide and stay away from home and school in 2012 show when shredder wanted her in season 1

Or blown up their houses with explosives like them inside.

Or taken them down one by one at their day jobs

Or could have fallen with the turtles

Either way it’s possible for maud to survive since she’s familiar with underground plate tectonics and earth science

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 28th, 2022

Oh check out the art from the upcoming prequel to last ronin

but it is also necessary to explain what the girls did before and during that.

I have a theory which could be an idea

Like a murder mystery in marvel “what if”

Well probably when they exceed, highschool they probably gone their separate ways

As proof

I mean when rarity got a job in in roller coaster if friendship, she didn’t have time to spend with the girls

List of targets taken down one by one…

Oroku Hiroto most likely studied Sunset’s group, their lives, there interests, there weaknesses

He’s probably smarter than Twilight

Fluttershy:

Fluttershy has a job with animals so she could have been an animal rights activist

One ship full of rare endangered species being illegally shipped off to a black market she could have intervened but it was a trap as the ship had a leak and and a foot clan ninja became a suicide bomber to rig the ship to set on fire and eventually cause an explosion as big as Pearl Harbor

Applejack: she was tricky since she had no job but her weakness is her family is so large, the foot could take her entire family hostage

Into the docks, where she could be ambushed by an army of machine gun users from all corners and set explosives under the docks to have the pier base and loads of an entire building collapse on her as the pier sinks down into the bay

Pinkie pie:

She could have a job In a bake-off,

a foot clan assassin disguised as a tv show competitor could add in several types of venomous poison into her dish which she ingested in front of a live audience

Rainbow Dash:

She works at a foot shack(which is ironic since foot clan in rise of the Tmnt does the same thing)

She could get a fake invite to see a movie set for a brand new daring do film

Then a foot clan member becomes bait for her to chase him or her, and tricks her to get trapped inside a locked room like she did last time in the movie magic special

So that room is rigged with execution gas to slay her like a gas chamber in prison

Rarity:

on a trip to Japan, to design new looks for the Hamato Clan members at the Japanese faction

She could run into Donatello and Splinter about a piece treaty, but it was a trap

Even With her powers, rarity could only defend it was 3 against a massive army

There were snipers that could shoot her in the head before she could open her shield failing Donatello and Splinter but not before delivering her designs to the Hamato Compound

Finally Sci Twi:

Twilight probably got an internship from rosette Nebula like in that short and works in the science business

Using her new resources to help professor Honeycutt who is being hunted by Baxter stockman

She tried designing a couple of mechs to add expendable soldiers so no soldiers could die. But one of the soldiers was a spy who told stockman this and hack twilights mechs before she could react

Twilight defeats the spy but the mechs and twilight destroyed each other one they blew themselves up and the lab to terminate twilight

the same day Leonardo and Casey were defeated

If stockman couldn’t have the fugitoid no one could

After all their deaths, Oroku hiroto could collect all the geodes and become a god like he said he was

Sunset who has a job at a Japanese sushi restaurant could be saved by Maud pie after her house got rigged with explosives

She has maud sense like pinkie and her pinkie sense

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

That's just horrible. Gruesome and appalled to read about it.

You think that’s gruesome?

In the last ronin

Raphael and Karai stabbed each other to death while sinking in the water as the everything in the water turned red

Leonardo and Casey Jones were blown up while fending off against countless mousers as the whole building exploded

Donatello and Splinter fell fighting various foot soldiers in Japan with blades, arrows, and blood everywhere like you see in a feudal Japanese war flick

Professor Honeycutt is just a head and he can never be turned on again because Baxter can track him

April lost her arm and leg and survived raising her daughter alone in the sewers

By the way, here’s the full story of “The Last Ronin”:

So what do you think about “The Last Ronin” comic?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Geez. That’s horrible as well. I’m not reading that comic ever.

You do realize the original classic ninja turtles began their very first comic as bloody and ruthless right? The mirage turtles killed the shredder in their very first issue.

Well after the bloody battles, the ronin story ends with a suprised epilogue full of something really great

Heh the black and white original mirage turtles even drank beer and hunted animals for food at age 13

In a way the last ronin

it’s just like old man Logan and the film Logan

And The dark knight returns

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Anyway, have a nice day.

16 years later, the Ronin Returns to New York to kill the shredders grandson

Does that help explain what happens to them?

By the way the Last Ronin world is going to keep expanding it’s lore

The comic creators are calling it,… “The Roninverse”

Can’t believe New York turned into a fortress and became 3 layers like a cake. The lowest being where the homeless people of New York live

horrible in a good or bad way?

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 30th, 2022

I take it you don’t read games with war or blood or watch epic battles to the death like metal gear or young justice season 3-4

Ninjas are supposed to kill other ninjas

I mean sunsets group use their powers in broad daylight and have their identities and families exposed so of course it the foot clan would eventually exploit those weaknesses to kill them because that’s realistic

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Still bad. Have a good night.

Don't feel bad, I guess we all have creative differences and different ways of working. I think your idea could work although of course it would be a long shot.

So you want to share ideas to world build incase if you do last Ronin?

For One idea the foot clan could destroy the statue to the portal to Equestria luckily sunset could use the portal in that island

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Kim Possible

Drakken and Stockman catch up

Drakken: So, Stockman, how did that attempt to join the ranks of VILE's Faculty go?

Stockman: (groans) It didn't work out. All because those turtles and the Rainbooms got in the way. I was this close to joining the big leagues and gain the respect I deserved compared to when I was forced to work for Shredder and the Foot.

Drakken: I feel your pain. I was on the verge of cloning a deadly evil genetic experiment with the help of a space gerbil who thinks he's a hamster.

Stockman: (sighs) What is it with geniuses like us working along side crazy people?

Drakken: It's nothing but a curse.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tell me that this is a good picture of a Shredder variant? Maybe this version of the Shredder can be useful in the EQNG Universe.

Looks cool, but what version of Shredder would it be?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m thinking that it will either be a good version of Oroku Saki (excluding the Ben 10 belt, logo, and colors) or Serling.

I imagine that when they face Professor Dementor, Rainbow will say he sounds like this annoying guy she met at a Daring Do convention as a nod to Patten Oswald's other character Quibble Pants.

I see, also for Last Ronin maybe the young six could appear to study under the Hamato Compound in Japan

As they could make a team with some forgotten turtle characters

Which version of Shredder would it be? Here you have the armor of Ch'rell but from what you say it is not him.

Hey, just out of curiosity, is it true that there will be a Turtles Forever version for the ENG universe with the three versions of TMNT?

Who knows, wildcard made a story with the 2003 turtles but didn’t go through with turtles forever so it’s possible

Also if you have free time, I hope you could check out the forum I made about the young six and maybe talk about stuff?

(giggle) Two villains who share the same problem. Great evil minds think alike I guess. Nice!

If the turtles and Kim face Professor Dementor. Then maybe this should be added. Have any of you seen the 2019 live action Kim Possible?

Well, at the beginning Professor Dementor, (Played by his original voice actor, Patten Oswald), had a captured scientist create a disintegrating slime. Only for it to turn pink and sparkly after it disintegrated something. I wonder how the team would react to that.

Dementor pours the slime over over a globe, as the team watches.

Dementor: Success, ze world is mine.

The ninjas then notice something happening with the slime.

Mikey: Uh, Dementor dude, something is happening with the slime.

Dementor then looks to see the slime turning pink and sparky.

Dementor: What, why is it, turning all pink un sparkly.

Donnie: If I had to guess, it's probably a by-product of the disintegration process.

Rarity: And might I say, it's very dazzling colour.

Dementor: I cannot take over the world with the pink und the sparkles, everybody will make the fun!

Some of the ninjas were laughing at the colours.

Raph: The big tough, Professor Dementor has pink sparkly slime, how intimidating! (Laughs)

So have you heard of Super robot monkey team hyper force Go!

Fun fact, Chiro wears a yellow suit and has 2012 Mikey’s voice

Also Incase the young six and any friends they have ever meet rise turtles that could be fun

I just found a Japanese trailer of the film

Just like if it was an Anime

Really wish there was anime crossovers here

Wrex, you got a moment my friend?

I was wondering if I could be you and Amethyst’s assistant on one of your crossovers. The Miraculous Ladybug. The one that you told me on page 26. Ever since you told me that you and Amethyst were planning to make the crossover of the Miraculous, I felt like wanted to be part of it too. In other words, I was hoping that sometime in the future I could give you and Amethyst some ideas for this Miraculous crossover of the Ninjas and Rainbooms to team up with them in Paris when you guys decide to make the story. When I looked at Bozzer’s drawings of the Miraculous heroes, I was blown away. I even kept watching that show over the summer. It is amazing. It almost reminds me of Equestria girls a little. Because Marinette’s friends almost reminds me of the rainbooms, the turtles, and the students of Canterlot High. It’s almost the same universe. But unfortunately this cannot be the same universe since the United Heroez protect New York City. So, are you ok if I can tag along with you two when the time comes? It’s alright if you say no because you two got this.

It's going to be a small group

Well, if you and Amethyst are planning to work on the Miraculous crossover sometime, please send me a message. I know I’m already helping someone out with his ENG crossover story. But, I’d love to join your small group too and help you guys make a crossover story of this Disney show sometime when that ever happens.

I'll keep it in mind.

Thank you. I gotta continue helping PoNyFICIon12’s quotes of his ENG story. The first chapter of Twira will be published sometime at the beginning of August. Wish me luck pal. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1,401 - 1,450 of 2,376