Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 2375 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2,375
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here you can pitch quotes for any projects you have in mind with this series, or just have fun

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Excellent idea, my friend.

I got an idea for my next story. It’s inspired by Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid movies. The Turtles, Rainbooms, and their allies saved their universe many times, but they’re not going to save the world, they’re going to save the Music and Arts Program of CHS. And here’s the logo for the enemy dojo that the heroes are going up against. Plus, one of the students is the sensei’s nephew. So, what do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Very interesting

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Thank you, my friend.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You know that Sabrina The Animated Series had two seasons plus a movie and Sabrina’s Secret Life as its third season. Also, there was another Sabrina cartoon but it starred Ashley Tisdale and aired on Discovery Family, formerly known as The Hub. Finally, the latest Sabrina series is a live-action Netflix series, but with a dark and suspense twist.

Hopefully, elements can be added from those shows if you or someone else is going to make a crossover with Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Equestria Ninja Girls.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes I've watched it all except for the one on Discovery Family. And we'll see if I decide on doing a crossover with Sabrina. I mean after all I want all the other crossovers by the others to be finished so there's no gaps in between the timeline. But we'll see

Uh, we're not going to be doing that, right?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Batman Beyond

As the ninjas and Rainbooms were out somewhere with Terry, they were getting briefed on a lot of events that happened in Gotham.

Leo: Terry, out of curiosity, do you know anything about the fates of Bruce's old rogues gallery?

Terry: Well, according to what I read up on, some of them passed on, paid their debt and led normal lives, or did something that ended up costing their lives.

Twilight: Such as?

Terry: Well, Mr. Freeze was given a chance to be normal again. At first it started off successful, and he began giving back to the people. But he found out the procedure was temporary and that drove him back to his bad ways. Luckily he proved there was still good in him when he saved my life.

Rarity: Did he ever cure his wife?

Terry: Bruce's company was able to help Nora and she made a full recovery.

Rarity: That's a relief.

Terry: (To Raph and Applejack) I heard you two once went toe to toe with Bane.

Applejack: We sure did.

Raph: He packed a wallop.

Terry: You'd think twice if you saw him today.

Applejack: What do you mean?

Terry: After he was let out of jail years ago, Bruce had been keeping an eye on him. When a new addictive drug which contained Bane's venom formula was being illegally distributed, I paid Bane a visit to get information, and what I saw wasn't what I was expecting.

Raph: Why, what happened to him?

Terry: After spending so many years on venom, it's the only thing keeping him alive.

Twilight: That's a drug for you.

Leo: What about Joker?

Terry tensed up.

April: Terry?

Terry: It's something that Bruce and Barbara didn't like to talk about. But Joker did something terrible that crippled the Bat Team.

Mikey: What happened?

Terry: Years ago, Tim Drake or Robin was on a solo patrol and answered a cry from a woman in trouble. But it was a trap set up by Harley and Joker.

Pinkie: (growled) Harley!

Terry: Bruce mentioned you two have history.

Pinkie: Unfortunately (crosses arms).

Terry: Bruce and Barb spent weeks trying to find Tim, before Joker left them a clue inviting them to the old Arkham Asylum that was shut down. When they got there Joker revealed he tortured and brainwashed Tim to insanity making him a mini version of himself.

Casey: Dude, that's messed up.

Terry: What's worse was Joker tortured Tim into spilling all of Batman's secrets. Even his identity.

Rainbow: Oh, jeez.

Terry: When Joker made Tim try to kill Bruce, Tim regained enough sanity to turn the spear gun on Joker killing him instead. But Tim was still broken from all the Joker did to him and what he did to the Joker. Barb explained they buried Joker deep beneath the ruins of Arkham, and Barbara mentioned in her fight with Harley, she fell into the chasm, but they never found her body.

Pinkie: Yikes.

Fluttershy: What about Tim?

Terry: An old therapist friend of Bruce was able to bring Tim back to sanity, even if it took a year. But Bruce forbade Tim from being Robin again, swearing he would never endanger another partner. Afterward Tim left determined to make it on his own. And he apparently did with a wife and family, and good job.

Twilight: I can't believe the Joker ended up meeting his end at the hands of one of Batman's partners.

Terry: That's what they all thought, but it wasn't.

Sunset: How so?

Terry: Some time ago, during a business party. A bunch of punks as part of the Jokerz gang crashed it, but then Joker himself made his appearance.

Turtles: WHAT?!

Rarity: How was that possible if Tim shot him?

Terry: It took a lot of investigating even though Bruce forbade me from trying. A lot of the evidence pointed in Tim's direction.

Twilight: Tim was the new Joker?

Casey: That's crazy!

Terry: That's what I thought, but I was wrong. Tim wasn't really the Joker, rather Joker was using Drake.

Applejack: Using him? How?

Terry: What Bruce and the others didn't know was Joker implanted in Tim's brain a microchip which contained his DNA allowing him to possess Tim whenever he could.

Leo: Joker always prepared for a contingency.

Terry: Luckily I put a stop to that. Joker is gone and Tim is finally at ease. As is Bruce.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome idea, my friend. That will be an awesome sequel for Equestria BatGirls. I hope that’s uploaded someday.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here’s an idea that Darth Wrex came up with.

What if The Pillars of Equestria decide to have an adventure in the human world?

Starswirl and his comrades decide to go on a special trip. When they explain to Princess Twilight that they want to go to Leo's reality, arrangements are made. Their visit provides them with the same form of adventure as when Starlight had her first trip to the human world. At some point, the Pillars admit that they want to know how to fight like ninjas.

So, what do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sounds interesting. And we know in the world of CHS, Starswirl's human counterpart was an astonomer, but it's unknown if he's actually still alive. Plus what sort of outfits would they be given in a modern human world?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

They’ll probably be wearing the same outfits, but Rarity will give them new outfits for the human world. I’m not sure what they’ll look like, but I’ll leave that to my friends.

Boss, I have a project in mind for me and AM25.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

The Separation Arc as I posted. Mikey's group goes to Miraculous Ladybug reality, Donnie's group goes to Kipo's reality, Raph's group goes to Beast Morphers, and Leo's group goes to Usagi's reality.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Interesting, so it's a multi crossover with those respective series

Yes, Donnie's Portal Projector malfunctions and pulls The Turtles, Rainbooms, Mutanimals, Karai, Shini, and the Dazzlings and sends them to those four realities. All of them have adventures making friends and enemies while trying to find a way home. I already pitched to AM25 who goes to which group. Want to hear them?

Mikey: Leatherhead, Sci-Twi, Sonata, Rarity, Casey, Shini, and Bebop.
Donnie: Applejack, Sunset, Mona, April, Pete, Pinkie Pie, and later Monza Ram
Raph: Slash, Rockwell, Aria, Hokum, Mondo, Fluttershy, and Rocksteady
Leo: Ray Fillet, Adagio, Karai, Bandit, and Rainbow Dash

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Nice way to divide them up, and work on their mix match teamwork

I calculated every factor they needed to work together. Me and AM25 have been brainstorming on their adventures. Which one you want me to explain first?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Start at the beginning with Mikey's team

You know, this would be awesome if the stories they was a web series on YouTube and Netflix.

Mikey's team ends up in up in the Miraculous Paris, France. At first, they did a good job staying out of sight. But when Puppeteer is Akumatized again, the group races to the assistants. They are granted a job at Miraculand, Paris' new theme park, as security and are allowed to stay there. The money they make also allows them to buy parts for Sci-Twi to build them a portal projector. Want me to tell you who we're going to be Akumatizing?

The Equestria Ninja Girls The Series would have difference between the stories for example: Fluttershy was kidnap by the purple dragon in the tv series and not Rarity and in The Equestria Super Ninja Steel Girls Koda from Power Rangers Dino Super Chargers makes an appearance but not in the story.

We're gonna use Koda.

Are you making another power rangers crossover?

Coral Harbor: Beast Morphers.

Will it take place after Season 2?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Puppeteer
Zombizou
Glaciator
Princess Fragrance and Reflekta
Rogercop
And Antibug and a group of Sentimonsters.

Some of them sound familiar. Like I think I watch them on each episodes before.

Is it Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir?

Uh boss, which group you want to know about next?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Raph's group in the world of Beast Morphers

Right, but it's not as straightforward as you think. Evox's plan is to use a device that will drain not only the Beast Morphers morphing grid, but all of the Morphing Grids across the Ranger realities.

And Fluttershy will actually be gaining her own personal Org.

Scrozzle was planning on reanimating a powerful monster to attack a Morph-X Tower, but accidentally revives Jindrax's little brother, Juggelo. Juggelo manages to escape and just as he was about to be roadkill by an incoming truck, Fluttershy gets him to safety. Juggelo then pledge his loyalty to his new Mistress Fluttershy and her alone.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Wow, that's sure something.

The plan is use a Morph-X Tower outside the city and insert the device. The rock formation around it makes teleportation impossible. So, Scrozzle will reanimate Niox and he'll lead a Tronic army against the heroes.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sweet. And I can already imagine the awkwardness with Fluttershy and Juggelo devoting his loyalty to her

Imagine how touching it's going to be when Jindrax sees his baby brother alive.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2,375