A Boy's Dazzling Girls' Cryptid Club 8 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Mechazilla88
Group Admin

In this thread, we could discuss what crazy hijinks Spike and the girls would do.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah not everything has to be simply about them looking for cryptids and studying them, but also regular dates and scenarios he finds himself with the girls

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Maybe have the Dazzlings sharing a nightmare that they’re swimming with Spike, who is a puffer fish in their dream, when all of a sudden, they were caught by a net and they wake up like this?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Know how there’s a Jack Spicer in Highschool Dragon? What-if: There’s a Crocker kinda guy in this story who somehow discovered the Dazzlings’ real identity, and he tries to expose them to the public, but his attempts always lands him getting pummeled, like this?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This song's really stuck to me when I was a kid, growing up in the late 90s, and I can just see Adagio singing this and performing in a sparkling dress, on stage, with Sonata and Aria.

Then cue the iconic water splash, which shows them off their mermaid form (unless they use that special magic trick that lets them keep their legs). And then they all smother Spike at the end.

How about the Cryptic Club go to Japan to study things like yokais or even kaijus?
- They could join up with another club that involves other countries' cultures or the Cryptic Club could raise money for their trip.
- The club could find some ancient shrines or haunted houses where the creatures might be there.
- The club could meet Autumn Blaze who is a Kirin yokai and she sometimes blends in with the humans in Japan to see the sights.
- There could be like a battle between two kaijus in the ocean and the Cryptic Club have to help the good kaiju defeat the evil kaiju.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

What-If:

While on a date with the Dazzlings, Spike asked them of a time when they’ve landed in troubles with the humans before, similar to Luca and Alberto’s.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Not really suggestions. Just foods for thoughts…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Spike was sleeping in his bed, with the Dazzlings sleeping and cuddling with him, in bed. Adagio and Aria were both smothering the boy in their well-endowed chest, with Sonata resting her head on his cheek.

All was peaceful and quiet, when Spike is suddenly awoken to the sound of crying. Slowly, he began to blink his heavy eyes open, before he looked to see his mermaid fiancés were crying, with their amulets blinking haunting red auras together.

“Huh?” Spike began, snapping fully awake, looking at his mermaids with concerns. “Girls? Hey, hey! Wake up! It’s just a nightmare. Girls. Wake up! Girls!”

The Dazzlings snapped their eyes opened, as they woke up with a start, throwing the sheet off, to reveal, in the moonlight, they were all half-naked, with only their undergarments on.

Spike shivered from the cold air of the night, while the Dazzlings slowly composed themselves.

“Oh… Spike,” Adagio weep. “I’m…s-s-sorry if we…disturbed you.”

“No, no, it’s fine…” Spike blushed, from the cold and the sight of the Dazzlings’s bewitching curves. “But…what were you all crying about?”

“It’s…It’s mom and dad…” Sonata whimpered.

“What about them?” Spike asked.

“They’re dead, that’s what,” Aria bluntly cried, sharing her sisters’ sadness.

“It…it was ages ago, but…” Adagio sobbed. “It felt like it was yesterday…”

“I’m…I’m so sorry to hear that,” Spike frowned in sympathy. “Do you… do you girls want to talk about them?”

The Dazzlings all exchanged uncertain glances, before Aria and Sonata gave Adagio sad nods.

Adagio complied as she began, “It happened, long ago, in a place called Italy,” Adagio narrated. “At that time, both my sisters and I were barely older than guppies. We were swimming together with our parents, on a migration with the rest of our mermaid people.”

“We stopped in Italy for a moment to rest up,” Aria added. “Mom and dad allowed us to wander off and play. We were doing just fine, until Sonata…”

“I got too close to one of the fishermen in Italy,” Sonata sobbed, ridden with guilt. “They saw me, and… they threw this big net on me!”

“Aria and I swam over to free Sonata from the net,” Adagio cried. “But then, one of the fishermen threw a harpoon at us. Until mom and dad came and freed us, and…”

“…They took the hit for us…” Aria sobbed.

“Oh…” Spike gasped.

“And…every year… on the day of their death…” Sonata wept. “We’re always reminded of that horrible day, and… It’s all my fault!” Sonata cried. “I SHOULD’VE DIED! NOT THEM! IT’S NOT FAIR!!!”

With that, Sonata broke down crying, while her sisters cried along with her, failing to comfort her. Watching all three mermaids grieve together was like a thousand chopped onions for Spike, as he sheds tears with them.

Reaching out for the Dazzlings, Spike pulled each one in for a passionate kiss, calming them, and wiped their tears away.

“Girls, please…” Spike pleaded. “It’s okay to be sad. And…everything is going to be okay now… I’m sorry for what happened to your parents. And… I know you miss them. And I’m sure, wherever they are now, they’re in a better place and are thinking about you all right now.”

“They gave their lives for you three… because they knew you all have so much to give to this world. So… don’t let it be in vain. And I promise I’ll take good care of you girls, like they did.”

Touched by his vow, the Dazzlings all wrapped their arms around Spike, and sobbed, tears of joy.

“Oh, Spike!” Adagio sobbed.

“Thank you!” Aria sniffled.

“You’re the best!” Sonata cried.

“Spike?” Adagio began.

“Yes, Adagio?” Spike asked.

“Promise us you’ll never leave us, and that you’ll never stop being such a charming and loving gentleman.”

“It’s a promise…darlings.”

“Oh Spikey-Wikey,” Sonata cooed. “Come here,” She said, pulling Spike in for a kiss.

“Pucker up, lover boy,” Aria sniffled, before she got a smooch from the young man.

“Come here, my hero,” Adagio smiled, as pulled Spike in for an even deeper and passionate kiss.

“I love you girls,” Spike smiled romantically.

“We love you too, Spike,” The Dazzlings swooned.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Bella Notte

Spike was waiting at the entrance of a fancy Italian restaurant.

“Wonder where Adagio is,” Spike pondered, tapping his foot impatiently, when Adagio’s voice spoke up.

“Spike~”

Spike turned his head and was amazed to see Adagio, standing before him, in a new set of duds that makes her appealing, but not too glamorous.

“Oh wow!” Spike blushed.

“You like~?” Adagio smiled, batting her eyes to further add the flirt.

“Uh…how can I not?” Spike asked, finding his voice. “I mean, wow! I know you’re a catch, but…you’ve stepped it up, Adagio.”

Adagio let out a soft giggle, before she grinned, “Oh, you. Let’s try and save all the compliments for later, okay, Spikey-Wikey? The date’s just getting started and… Let’s not jinx it, m’kay?”

“Uh…of course, I mean, no! I mean…whatever you, madam,” Spike bowed, like a respectable gentleman.

Once again, Adagio was charmed by Spike being a gentleman, as she walked over and took his hands.

“Now then, let’s go and take our seats, and have dinner. Or we can just skip straight to dessert if you’d like.”

“Dessert~”

After ordering their meals, Spike and Adagio were sharing a big plate of spaghetti, with lit candles to further the romantic atmosphere.

While they enjoy their dinner, the restaurant’s two chefs came out, with an accordion and a mandolin, singing a familiar romantic song.

https://m.

Like Lady and the Tramp from the movie, Spike and Adagio happened to be eating on the same spaghetti noodle, up until they touched their lips together.

But instead of blushing and turning away, Adagio put her hands around Spike’s head to deepen the kiss.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hey Wildcard,

What are your favorite disco songs?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Shake your Groove Thing

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ok. Shake Your Groove Thing is a classic, like An Extremely Goofy Movie.

It was still fun to watch how Sylvia Marpole showed a different side to her that got all the dudes to drop their jaws, the DJ to pop his gum all over his face, and Goofy’s collars to flap like wings.

Wildcard25
Group Admin
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Also, regular dates and scenarios with the girls.

For me, if I were in Spike’s shoes — in this story to say the least — I’d take my dates to go watch a movie, reserve a date at a restaurant, or if they’re into gaming, the arcade.

But that’s just me.

What would you do?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Pretty much similar, also need to think of ones for Moonlight and Sunshine, Moondancer, Lyra, and Bonbon, but it'll come to me

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Anime SFX:

“Wow”

“Oh yeah!”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just having some fun here.

“Are we there yet?” Sonata asked, after she and the girls of Spike’s harem, walked through the woods, for what felt like hours.

“Not yet,” Spike whispered, before he ran towards the tall grass, stirring up some fireflies to work their magic. “Okay. Now you can look.”

The girls opened their eyes up and gasped at the wondrous sight to behold.

They stood in a clearing, surrounded by trees, with a small pond in the center, gentle streams, sparkling with fireflies, the stars and the moon, shining their reflections on the surface. To put it simply, it was beautiful.

“Oh, Spike!” Moondancer exclaimed. “It’s…it’s…”

“It’s beautiful!” Aria finished.

“What she said,” Sonata said.

Lyra turned to Spike, “But…h-h-how did you—“

“Me and Twilight used to come here, all the time, when we were kids,” Spike explained. “We never tell it to anyone else, so was our secret place. Now…I decided to share it with you all, as well.”

“Oh, Spike!” Kiwi Lollipop swooned, with her hands over her chest.

“Come here,” Moonlight said as both she and Sunshine gave Spike a double kiss.

“Our turn,” Kiwi said as both she and Supernova gave their kisses, on Spike’s cheeks.

“Us next!” Lyra said, as she and Bon-Bon delivered their double smooches on Spike.

Next up, are Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, who both gave Spike their double kisses, with Moondancer and Adagio Dazzle finishing it off.

After the loving make out was complete, Spike and the girls were all having a good time together, in their secret place.

PostCrush were marveling at the fireflies, Moondancer was gazing up at the stars, looking for some constellations, with Lyra and Bon Bon.

“Look!” Moondancer pointed. “Orion the Hunter!”

“Where?” Lyra asked.

Knowing that they’re out of sight from civilization, Moonlight Raven and Sunshine Smiles both changed into their true succubus forms, to stretch their wings, and fly among the trees.

Lastly, the Dazzlings had taken off their clothes, to reveal their enchanted swimwears, which the wore, while they swam in the pond.

It didn’t take long, before Adagio and her sisters got a mischievous idea. Spike happened to be sitting at the bank of the pond, dipping his feet in the water, when he was suddenly pulled in, by his three mermaids betrothed.

Before long, Spike broke the surface and raced back on dry land, drenched and shivering in the cold air. The Dazzlings laughed, as they walked out of the water, and surrounded Spike.

Spike looked at them with a mischievous smirk of his own, before he pushed the mermaids away, back into the water, and took off running.

More fireflies sprang to life, with each steps Spike takes. He looked behind him, to see the Dazzlings weren’t far behind. Unfortunately, for him, he failed to realize that the mermaids were already ahead of him.

Jumping out from behind the trees, the Dazzlings pounced on top of Spike, and they all went rolling downhill, together.

Upon reaching the bottom, they crashed on some soft flowerbeds. Spike had his eyes close, so he didn’t realize he was straddling on top of Adagio’s stomach, with his left hand on Sonata’s breasts, and his right hand on Aria’s hip.

The Dazzlings looked at Spike lovingly, before they all kissed him, together, on the lips.

Spike’s eyes burst wide open, as he looked down in surprise at the three girls, smiling lovingly at him. They were literally glowing in the moonlight. And to Spike, they are his diamonds in the sky.

Falling in love, his mind took over, driven by instinct to sing his heart out, to his girls.

Fireflies — Owl City

The Dazzlings became more and more enchanted, by the seconds. They were used to charming Spike, with their beauty and songs. But now, Spike is returning the favor, by singing his heart out, to them.

They are most fortunate to have chosen the right one for them.

With all the doubts in the world washing away, Spike and the Dazzlings leaned in close, until they finally made contact, kissing, cuddling, and holding each other close, in the heat of the night.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Sonata tries Choco-Taco

“Hey Sonata, ever tried Choco-Taco?”

“No,” Sonata shook her head. “What’s that?”

“It’s taco, but with ice cream and chocolate,” Spike said, unwrapping the wrapper. “Here. Try it.”

Sonata complied and took a large bite out of the taco. And in a heartbeat, fireworks went off in her brain.

“WHERE’VE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!” Sonata moaned.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

5 mermaids. 2 succubi sisters. 3 normal girls.

10 girls and 1 boy is a wild ride.

What kind of hilarity, or hijinks, do you have in mind?

Mechazilla88
Group Admin

Well, I was thinking a couple more cryptid cases.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Any specific cryptids in particular? Loch Ness Monster? Bigfoot? Or the Jersey Devil?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23