The Legion: All-Out 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Guys... I don't know where I stand with Akula anymore

I went to check on him and told him how worried we were and he said 'Bullsh*t' to me

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

Oh. That stinks.

The only other account that's done to me was Edelgard. I don't want to think horrible thoughts... (Crying) I just want my best friend back

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

Honestly, just give him time. Tell him that you'll leave him alone and to feel free to let you know when he's feeling better.

If you don't want to do it then someone else can (I won't, nothing against Akula though)

That's the confusing part. Edelgard was the only one who insulted me with profanity. Is my best friend him?

ScorchingFlamesInc
Group Admin

I doubt it? Different people do the same things. Do checking around if you want but I doubt it.

I guess your right. I just don't like my friends mad at me

Akula is probably going through a rough time right now. Give him time, and he might talk to you again.

*wipes your tears off* No need to weep, alright? It’s gonna be okay.

Even a broken friendship can be fixed

And my friend can't be Edelgard

Well, for starters, he's not Akula anymore, he's Pulse Master now. Still, it is a bit sad we don't talk as much as we used to. Has he just recently been like this or has he been like this before the group was deleted? He might be down because the group was deleted, and he was the one who brought The Legion together. None of us would be here without him. If I had a group of friends in a group like we had, and after years of hard work, it ends up being deleted? Yeah, I'd be a bit distant out of how upset I would be

He’s been like this before the group was deleted. We don’t know the full details yet, so the best possible choice is to give him some time before he decides to speak to us.

Hey, does anyone know an account titled Emperor Tiberius?

Yeah, I know the guy in two other groups I'm in

Akula just sent me a message saying he's going after him.

Great, just what this site needed, more trolls and bullies

Let's not make any assumptions.

Fair enough, but if he has a beef with my friends, he's got a beef with me. Plus I have a feeling he might be deleting or downvoting messages that he doesn't like. Someone downvoted your post with the white flag thing

I only saw him once and wanted to introduce myself. You think he's the cause of all this?

Could be, not going to confront him unless I have proof he's harassing any of us

Me, too. I'm just worried about our friend

So, I got in contact with Tiberius, and this is what he said

Look I don’t have anything against Wrex or Akula. I don’t really talk much with Darth Wrex because I am just not really interested with him and prefer to stay quiet. Akula on the other hand absolutely hates me. He loathes me just for being passionate about F1 and having a fondness for one of the drivers. I try to be patient, kind, compassionate and understanding with him and offer kind words, but he just shuts me down and goes on hate-fuelled rants and lambasting me cruel words. He even threatened me with death on my motorsports forum that made me ban off of it just for it alone. You must understand I don’t hate him or have anything against him, I’m just disappointed that he would resort to mean spirited words and death threats to me instead of talking like a calm and collected person.

I hope you understand this message. I’m not a spiteful or rude person, I’m just nervous or sometimes don’t feel confident talking with other users. I’m a kind and understanding individual who feels empathy for those who are feeling down or upset. I don’t want you to feel the same towards me. Thank you if you understand and are willing to extend a hand of friendship.

Yeah, it seems Akula has a burning hate for F1 and anyone who is passionate about it, check his latest blog post

Now I'm so confused

Is he mad at us or something else

I don't think he's mad at us, he's just frustrated with F1 going down the drain

Make sense. I guess we should check on him in a few months

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33