Writers Of The Square Table 12 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Onyourleft
Group Admin

This thread is created for all things related to literature and writing. You can ask questions, have scholarly conversations, search for help, or even nag someone to visit your story. This thread will be kept loose, but please keep conversations relevant.

Onyourleft
Group Admin

I apologize for all the notifications, I am trying to get some basics set up. :twilightblush:

It’s fine. Though two things—if you want to add something, you can just edit your previous comment. Second, I’m honestly not sure if limiting all discussion about writing into one pinned thread is a good idea. It’s likely going to get messy soon, plus people are notified only when someone creates a new thread, so it’s quite likely that most of the questions here would go unnoticed. (Sure, someone might still notice new activity in the Recent Threads tab, but that’s going to be just a small portion of the group members.)

Onyourleft
Group Admin

This thread is not meant to be the only literary thread. It is just a base line platform. So anyone can create a thread based on a question or literary thought. I'm sorry if that wasn't very clear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4