Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Inspired by this scene:

Narrator: Canterlot Prison. Home of the worst of the worst. The camera pans on to see the Flim Flam Brothers, Suri Polimare, Lightning Dust, Gilda, Trixie and the miscreant Luco. Otherwise known as number 655321.

Prisoner Warden 1: All inmates to A level!! *The guy announced as the other prisoners start grumbling as they walk away.*

Prisoner Warden 2: Come on number 655321!! Lets move it!! *The other stallion called out as he bangs his baton on the opened metal prison door.*

"Yeah.. Yeah... Keep your shirt on!!" Luco likely grumbled as he puts on his striped prisoner hat along with his striped prisoner uniform when Pinkie Pie arrives. "Hey Luco!"

"Pinkie Pie? What in Equestria are you doing here?" [Luco's Reaction]

"Twilight arranged for me to work here on weekends. She wants me to keep an eye on you!" Pinkie exclaimed with a wink even pulling out something from her mane. "Look! She even gave me a training baton!" Pinkie exclaimed as she starts tapping the plastic object on Luco's butt with a grin.

At the visiting area of the prison....

Pinkie Pie: Hi Starlight!! Look Trixie!! Starlight came to visit!! *Pinkie said as the warden mare takes off the cuffs on her hooves.* "And she brought you a cake!"

"Do you mind...?" Trixie asked the cotton candy mare with narrowed eyes as Pinkie slowly backs up. "Uhh... I'll be right over here."

"So Bestie. Is you know what inside?" Trixie asked as she looks around the cake.

Starlight: You mean flour, sugar, milk and eggs?

Trixie: NO!!! No... The secret ingredient... *The magician mare exclaimed forming quotation marks with her two hooves.*

Starlight: Awww... You mean love?

Trixie: I mean THE FILE!!

Starlight: What? The file? Well I'm glad your not the baker in the family! The file? Who would put a file in a cake?

"STARLIGHT YOU'VE GOT TO GET ME OUT HERE!!" Trixie smashes the cake on the glass windows and jumps from the other side and into Starlight's back prompting the purple mare to activate her magic and the two teleport away from the facility, escaping the from prison in Canterlot and back to Ponyville.

Starlight: So why were you in prison anyway Trixie...?

Trixie: I.... Uhhm... Participated in another scam with the Flim Flam Brothers...? Hehehehe... *The magician pony answered with a nervous smile*

At the cafeteria of the Canterlot Prison...

After an hour of spending in the Canterlot Prison's Theatre Arts Class for recreation, somehow Luco still couldn't remove his costume from his interactive dance performance and now he was sitting down to eat his food while wearing this.

Garble: Hey your gonna eat? *The dragon asked as he was about to stick his fork into Luco's food tray.*

"I'm not even sure what THAT IS." Luco likely mumbled.

Garble: Thanks!! *The teenage dragon narrowed his eyes at Luco before digging into his food.*

[Luco's reaction?]

Iron Will: Your gonna drink that? Thanks!! *Iron Will answered with authority as he steals the box of milk from his fellow prisoner Luco*

Pinkie: Oh no!! Someone didn't finish their food!!

Auhizotl: There my food. *Daring Do's former enemy and rival exclaimed as he steals Luco's tray of delicious and mouth watering food for lunch, even helped prepared by Applejack who volunteered as he pushes the mascot dragon wearing anarchist to the ground to bully him.*

Luco: You can't bully me like this!! I'm Equestria's most evil genius!!

"HEY!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" Garble asked with narrowed eyes as the red dragon was surrounded with the rest of the teenage dragons that used to bully Spike.

"I said I'm Luco blast it!!"

"YOU AIN'T LUCO!!" Auhizotl rises up as he gives Luco a threatening glare, even surrounded by Doctor Caballeron and the rest of his gang, even with a cockatrice, a manticore, a timberwolf, and a hydra by his side.

"WE'RE ALL FANS OF THAT MANIACAL LITTLE MISCREANT!!" Iron Will called out holding out a photo of Luco, even surrounded by Verko and the Fish Man from Klugetown, Shown in the My Little Pony Movie together with Capper, even accompanied by Captain Caelano and her pirate crew who are here for some reason as the entire prisone cafeteria began to rang out like there's going to be some kind of riot starting.

"Okay that's it!! Here comes the pain!!" Garble was about to punch Luco in the stomach full force while the diamond dogs Spot, Rover and Fido quickly holds the anarchist from the back along with the other rouge diamond dog prisoners who back them up.

JNKing
Group Admin

Narrator: Canterlot Prison. Home of the worst of the worst. The camera pans on to see the Flim Flam Brothers, Suri Polimare, Lightning Dust, Gilda, Trixie and the miscreant Luco. Otherwise known as number 655321.

Prisoner Warden 1: All inmates to A level!! *The guy announced as the other prisoners start grumbling as they walk away.*

Prisoner Warden 2: Come on number 655321!! Lets move it!! *The other stallion called out as he bangs his baton on the opened metal prison door.*

Unperturbed, Luco yawned and stretched, before ignoring his uniform and going out naked.

Pinkie Pie arrives. "Hey Luco!"

"Hey Pinkie," Luco replied. "Did they finally find those ponies you baked into cupcakes?"

"No, silly. Twilight arranged for me to work here on weekends. She wants me to keep an eye on you!" Pinkie exclaimed with a wink even pulling out something from her mane. "Look! She even gave me a training baton!" Pinkie said as she starts tapping the plastic object on Luco's butt with a grin.

Luco smiled. "Well, be sure not to hurt yourself with that."

Indeed, when she tapped the plastic object on Luco's butt, the training baton bounced, getting launched out of Pinkie's hoof and down the corridor, where it smacked into the head of another guard. When the guard whirled around, Pinkie found herself alone, Luco having already left her to handle the now angry guard on her own.

At the visiting area of the prison....

"STARLIGHT YOU'VE GOT TO GET ME OUT HERE!!" Trixie smashes the cake on the glass windows and jumps from the other side and into Starlight's back prompting the purple mare to activate her magic and the two teleport away from the facility, escaping the from prison in Canterlot and back to Ponyville.

As they departed, a familiar yellow glow lit up the sides of the shattered window.

At the cafeteria of the Canterlot Prison...

After an hour in the Canterlot Prison's Theatre Arts Class for recreation, Luco had ripped up his costume for interactive dance, dressed pretty much in rags as he sat down and watched the door with a patient grin.

Garble: Hey you gonna eat that?

The dragon tried to stick his fork into Luco's food tray, only for Luco to grab his fork and use it to eat the food.

"Hm... yeah, it's good enough, "Luco replied, before eating Garble's fork and hand on top of it. Garble ran away screaming in pain.

Iron Will: You gonna drink that? Thanks!!

Iron Will tried to snatch the box of milk, only for Luco to snatch his wrist and eat the milk box and Iron Will's hand. The minotaur raced after Garble, screaming as he clutched his stump for a hand.

Pinkie: Oh no!! Someone didn't finish their food!!

Auhizotl: There's my food. *Daring Do's former enemy and rival tried to steal Luco's tray of delicious and mouth watering food for lunch... only for Luco's mouth to stretch out like Kirby, and devour the food, tray and both of Auhizotl's hands.

Luco sighed and leaned back. "Any day now..."

"YOU PSYCHO!" Garble exclaimed, returning with Iron Will with narrowed eyes. "You're gonna pay for my hand, you realize that?"

Luco hummed before pulling out some cash. "Sure. Here." He tossed the bills at them as Auhizotl showed up.

"Oh, you're gonna need more than that, amigo," Auhizotl growled, as dragons, Doctor Caballeron and the rest of his gang, even with a cockatrice, a manticore, a timberwolf, and a hydra by his side.

"Not just for them!!" Iron Will called out, accompanied by Verko and the Fish Man from Klugetown, Shown in the My Little Pony Movie together with Capper, even accompanied by Captain Caelano and her pirate crew who are here for some reason as the entire prisone cafeteria began to rang out like there's going to be some kind of riot starting.

"Okay that's it!! Here comes the pain!!" Garble was about to punch Luco in the stomach full force while the diamond dogs Spot, Rover and Fido quickly holds the anarchist from the back along with the other rouge diamond dog prisoners who back them up... only for an explosion to rip through the cafeteria door. Music began to play as Blaze made her entrance.

"WHO'S READY TO FREAKING DIE!?" She demanded, as Jackknife and Swift dropped down to join Luco.

"Well-well, this is a surprise," Luco noted, taking his Hawaiian shirt from Swift.

"Don't get used to it," Jackknife growled. "We found out Magma Burn put you in here, and even if we hate you..."

"We hate that smug psycho a lot more," Swift agreed, pulling his bow and arrow as the prisoners and guards all tried to bear down on the group.

"Welp," Luco mused, taking a club from Jackknife. "These guys seem to be on his payroll. Wanna mess em up?"

The dragons all laughed like he had to ask, and as the music kicked in... the slaughter began.

(In the video, Luco is Blitz [tall imp with no hair], Swift is Moxie [shorter imp with white hair], Blaze is Loona [white hell hound], and Jackknife is Millie [the female imp with the axe])

Granted, Jackknife wasn't cutting anyone up - opting instead for beating them senseless, and Swift did fill them with arrows instead of buckshot. But at the end of it all, Luco destroyed the prison with a massive rocket launcher, and with Jackknife Swift while Luco rode Blaze, they shot away to freedom, leaving a flaming ruin with bruised up, beaten and broken inmates and guards alike.

Thanks so much for taking the time to engage in this story scenario! This was a lot of fun to read :pinkiehappy: Though I wanna ask what was the familiar yellow glow on the shattered window when Trixie tried to escape Canterlot Prison with Starlight? :pinkiegasp: And why would Blaze, Jackknife, and Swift claim that Magma Burn put Luco in prison when right now in universe, Magma is in the hospital recovering after getting a Squidward Treatment when was beaten up by the Outcasts? :twilightoops:

EDIT: Ahh sorry for not noticing in the last post that Magma Burn is all better but I don't Magma Burn would want anything to do with ruining Luco or other things like this. He would be hanging out with Frost to help out more ponies/creatures and spending more time with Luster who he truly love so much. That and on working on his bakery making customers happy.

JNKing
Group Admin

what was the familiar yellow glow on the shattered window when Trixie tried to escape Canterlot Prison with Starlight?

That was Blaze getting into the prison so she could free Luco.

And why would Blaze, Jackknife, and Swift claim that Magma Burn put Luco in prison

Between Magma throwing almost everyone into prison, gloating over running Pinkie and Applejack out of business, throwing a tantrum when Luco and Blaze won against Blizzard Ice, and trying to bully them Team Rocket style, they've come to associate anything bad happening to Luco as somehow Magma Burn's fault. Sort of the same way Shiva used to assume that anything bad happening to her pack was somehow Luco's fault.

And since they don't know that Frost and Luster are trying to help him be a better pony, they (kinda like Kyan and the Outcasts) still think that Magma's a smug, crazy, entitled prick that intentionally bought off the other convicts so that they'd try to bully Luco and make his life miserable. And as mentioned, as much as Swift and Jackknife don't like Luco, they hate smug pricks a lot more. And the way Magma's acted in the past really pushes their buttons.

Between Magma throwing almost everyone into prison, gloating over running Pinkie and Applejack out of business, throwing a tantrum when Luco and Blaze won against Blizzard Ice, and trying to bully them Team Rocket style, they've come to associate anything bad happening to Luco as somehow Magma Burn's fault. Sort of the same way Shiva used to assume that anything bad happening to her pack was somehow Luco's fault.

Woah it seems that ever since Blaze, Jackknife and Swift separated from Luco's gang that they started to take their hero jobs more seriously now. That before even though Luco and the other members of his chaotic group was okay with having Tom and Jerry Rivalry situation type of thing with Magma Burn and his former comrades before his retirement that Jackknife, Swift and Blaze have grown tired of it. I can see how that would be frustrating for them if it happens over and over.

Later on as Fox Hound and Nick Connors came to the Canterlot Prison, they were greeted with a nervous and a very sweaty Pinkie Pie. "Uhh... Uhmm... Hey Officer Fox Hound!! Officer Nick Connors!! Uhh... Uhmm you see... We got a bit of a situation here... Gulp... Uhmm... Trixie has escaped the facility during visiting hours with Starlight and then.. They went poof? :pinkiehappy:

"Oh no... What are we going to do...? Trixie was only suppose to serve 3 days in prison and yet she couldn't handle it...?" Blizzard sighs before he facehoofed. "Is it because she's not comfortable with the food back at the cafeteria? Or the pillows? Or the blankets?"

JNKing
Group Admin

ever since Blaze, Jackknife and Swift separated from Luco's gang

Blaze didn't separate; her future counterpart Phoenix joined Jackknife and Swift when they left. Blaze still helps Luco out due to her considering him her father.

Later on as Fox Hound came to the Canterlot Prison (Connors wouldn't show up; he doesn't work that way), they were greeted with a nervous and a very sweaty Pinkie Pie. "Uhh... Uhmm... Hey Officer Fox Hound!! Uhh... Uhmm you see... We got a bit of a situation here... Gulp... Uhmm... Trixie has escaped the facility during visiting hours with Starlight and then.. They went poof? :pinkiehappy:

Fox surprisingly wasn't angry. Though the grin she gave wasn't comforting.

"Good..." Fox declared. "That means I get to hunt her down." She turned away to start the hunt.

"Oh no... What are we going to do...? Trixie was only suppose to serve 3 days in prison and yet she couldn't handle it...?" Blizzard sighs before he facehoofed. "Is it because she's not comfortable with the food back at the cafeteria? Or the pillows? Or the blankets?"

"Doesn't matter," Fox dismissed. "Since she left... she's going to be serving nine days now."

After stalking Trixie and driving her insane with guilt and fear, Fox jumped the blue mare and returned her to prison - leaving Starlight with a warning against helping her again, lest she joins Trixie in jail.

When Fox returned Trixie, she was curled up and sobbing like so:

"W-Why?" Trixie sobbed as Fox dragged her back into her cell. "P-Police Officers aren't supposed to hunt like that. T-Trixie thought you were a cop! An upholder of the law!"

"And I am," Fox replied, grinning down at Trixie. "But I was also a hunter before that. And by trying to escape the law before your sentence is up, you made yourself my prey." She shut the cell door. "Before you try to escape again, consider very carefully whether you want to be my prey again."

She gave her one last slasher smile:

And Trixie wisely backed into a corner of her cell. "T-Trixie will stay here," she decided. "Being Fox Hound's prey was bad enough once."

Fox frowned, but shrugged. "Alright then."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7