Detective Nyx 27 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 72

I do like the idea of seeing spider ponies; they sound cool.

Nyx moving out of Equestria though... eh, not for me. But that's just me.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

I actually like the idea of Nyx finally “growing up” and leaving her home

You know what, I do too. A story about Nyx growing up and having to deal with the emotions of moving away from Twilight; I'd love to see a story about that.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

It will be what part 3 of The Secret Civilization is all about
Detective Nyx: The fallen Queen: Nyx starts noticing changelings near Ponyville and investigates their reason for being there
Detective Nyx: The fallen Queen P2: After discovering Chrysalis in the Everfree, the mane 6 attempt to fight her. But Nyx knows Chrysalis' true reason for being

Switch Swap
Group Admin

This is part of the previous comment
there. Can she convince her mother and her mother's friends that Chrysalis isn't the monster they thought she was

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Detective Nyx: The wanted detective
Nyx has been accused of a crime she didn't commit, and the only creatures who believe her are Chrysalis and the changelings, Watcher, Solar, Twilight, and the Spider-Ponies. Now the they team up to prove Nyx's innocence and find the real criminal, while avoiding capture from the Royal Guard

I really like this one.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Hopefully not because you don't like Nyx

Oh no, I love Nyx. I just find false accusation fics interesting. I think I'm kind of weird in that regard.

Most of the time my preference is light and happy fics, but sometimes I do want to read about characters suffering. Well, so long as they get relieved of it eventually.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Gotcha
Detective Nyx: The eternal slumber: Nyx wakes up to find that everypony else in all of Equestria, excluding Luna, is in an eternal slumber. The two of them must travel through the dream realm to find the source of this at it's center

That one sounds cool too.

Like I've said before, you're an idea machine!

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Thx
Detective Nyx: The Kidnapped Showmare
Trixie has been taken by somepony who has a grudge against her. Daydream alerts Nyx and trusts her to find her adoptive mother and bring her home.

This one sounds especially interesting to me because of how Trixie used to be somepony whom holding a grudge against made perfect sense.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Detective Nyx: The Cursed Crystals: While visiting Cadence, Shining, and Flurry in the Crystal Empire, the four of them find a patch of cursed crystals in the empire. Nyx is trusted with eliminating the cursed crystals, only to find a shocking secret about the Empire's former ruler before King Sombra

Ooh, sounds interesting!

I'm going to go read a story now, and possibly write a bit too, catch you later.

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Question but what about a horror theme for nyx to investigate

Switch Swap
Group Admin

Like what?

There’s nightmare night theme hunted places a murder investigation occult things

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 72