Duelists and Friendship 4 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

The Divine Fusions are a series of DIVINE-Attribute Fusion Monsters of various Types that must only be Special Summoned with a specific Spell Card called Divine Fusion.

Playing Style

Somewhat like the Invoked Fusion Monsters, they require a specific card to be Special summoned called Divine Fusion.

Summon chant

Each Fusion Monster brought out with Divine Fusion require a specific summon chant.

The chants for each Divine Fusion tend to have a common theme that reflects the personality of those who summon it.

Chants

Dustin Hogan

• Divine Soldier with Eyes of Blue - "I converge the strength and will of my (Names of Material Monsters) to invoke a might warrior of brilliant light! Ivory titan with eyes of sapphire, appear before my adversary in a flash of white! Obliterate the enemy forces with a thunderous blast of heavenly luminescence! Step forward, Divine Soldier with Eyes of Blue!"

Erena Honjou

• Kosmic Magical Queen -

Emille Honjou

Twilight Sparkle

• Magician of Divinity - "I meld the power and hesrt of my (Names of Material Monsters) to call upon a sorcerer armed with heavenly thunder! Descend from ths leadened sky great mage in crimson, show your might before my foe! Descend, Magician of Divinity!

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Fluttershy

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Sunset Shimmer

• Gilford the Divine - "I merge the might and spirit of my (Names of Material Monsters) to ignite the sacred flame of a warrior who bears the incandescence of the sun god Ra! Mighty warrior in gold, emerge from the ashes and brandish your sword! Cleanse the field of evil in a luminous fash of solar fire! Come forth, Gilford the Divine!"

Spike

• 5 Headed Mythic Dragon - "By combining my (Names of Material Monsters), I call upon the superior dragon! A legendary beast of legend given a new purpose! It bears the rage of an inferno! The force of the raging sea! The might of a stone wall! The power of a mighty hurricane! The ferocity of the blackest night! Behold, 5 Headed Mythic Dragon!"

Monsters

Dustin Hogan

Erena Honjou

Emille Honjou

Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Pie

Rarity

Fluttershy

Rainbow Dash

Applejack

Sunset Shimmer

Spike