NON-royal Alicorn 118 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Ohvist
Group Contributor

The Alicorns are no Princes or Princesses. And to lump them into that obscene category is what is HERESY around here! Compare to the ones considered Alicorn Princesses in Equestria!

• Celestia, a Tunnel Vision-Obsessed Lunatic!
  • Luna, a Stockholm Prisoner!
  • Nightmare Moon, Never Went To Rehab!
  • Cadence, Never Went To Fight Club!
  • Twilight Sparkle, an Indecisive Puppet!
  • Flurry Heart, A Literal Baby!
  • Daybreaker, A Self-Loathing Psychopath!
  • Opaline Arcana, Tirek and Starlights' Dollar Store Discount Sperm!
  • And Sunny Starscout, Who's just an Adderall-Deficient Thieving Sociopath!

Bro what’s wrong with being a baby? (And what does this have to do with the group topic?)

The Ohvist
Group Contributor

The topic is "Non-Royal Alicorns", is it not? I'm just giving credence to why there should be a distinction between "Alicorns" and "Royalty" by highlighting how terrible the Alicorn Princesses collectively shown really are... And there's nothing wrong with Flurry Heart, but considering the fact that G5 has no mention of either The Crystal Empire or talks about Crystal Ponies. I can safely say that Flurry Heart wasn't able to protect them from Twilight Sparkles' horrible Magic-Sealing Decision.

I haven’t seen G5 and have no plans to, so I have no idea what happens there. But your post comes across as more of a rant for fixfic groups and the like. It doesn’t really delve into the distinction, since the concept of non-Royal Alicorns immediately tends to take two directions: removing current ones from positions of power or focusing on original characters.

The Ohvist
Group Contributor

Less of a rant, and more of a homage to a scene from If The Emperor Had A Text-To-Speech Device where The Emperor of Mankind finds out that he's worshipped by Humanity as a God when he doesn't want it, so he informs Decius to tell the Ecclesiarchy that he'll not be seen as a God-Emperor because the various Gods of WarHammer 40K are messed up in various ways that to be seen as a "God" is an insult to The Emperor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6