Delightful Creativity 56 members · 358 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Creative Delight
Group Admin

Heyo just as the title says you can introduce yourself here.

be it your real name or whatever you are called or what you like to be called just a little about yourself what you like, even your favorite creative moment for yourself. anyway, I will.

Heyo guys I am MJGjensen, Jenny, Jentard, or Jensen but I am known here as Creative Delight or CD.
I like being creative, having fun, watch movies, and just chill. I am a big nerd. so like a lot of nerdy stuff.
My favorite color is a nice calm green and a good sky blue like the buttons.
I live in Denmark.
Favorite game is Skyrim. Favorite movie is Lockout. Favorite Manga is “how to not summon a demon lord.”
Favorite food is Pull pork.
I am an open book and it takes hell and over to make me angry or hate anyone.

This here is just an example. You can introduce yourself however you want just mind the rules else i wish you all a very Creative day as well as a good one.

Howdy, everyone!

I go by Gambling_man, and I have several fun facts about myself:

I am a avid weightlifter/chess player. (odd combination, but I've went to competitions with both subjects, so their a bit more than hobbies)

I love reading and writing, along with running and just plain chilling with family and watching movies.

My favorite color is purple, and my favorite food is a nice grilled (medium well) burger.

I'm a chill dude with a small firecracker personality, but I'm working on it!

What's up, everypony.

Name's Faded Echoes, and I am a writer, music producer, and avid car enthusiast from South Africa.

I love reading, writing, gaming, making sick beats, anime, and just chilling with friends and family.

My favorite color is blue. My favorite foods are pizza (with pineapple, obviously) and pancakes.

I dream of making it big, whether with my music, or my writing, or a combination of the two. I am a chill person, with an awesome personality once I get to know you.

Hey my name is Artist, I love to write about disabilities.

I'm 21 years old.

Hi, I'm Dragonfire2lm.

Been writing fanfiction for nearly ten years, got a tumblr and AO3 account I also post stuff on, and recently got into Hollow Knight.

I love reading and writing, my health is bit all over the place so when I can write is more of a day-by-day thing as opposed to a set schedule. But any progress is good progress.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5