empty spaces 20 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

my hint: turn your gaze back to the forum, and remember that pictures hide many things

"time changes everything" indeed..... looking up at the stars is known for being an experience that gives you vertigo, or some kind of feeling where you feel so insanely small under such a vast sky. i know that any time i look up at the stars i feel something funny run up and down my spine. its also, quite notably, an opposite to the painting from the public chapter- in that one, rainbow was staring up at the sun. in this painting, the pegasus is staring at the stars. time changes everything, as day shifts to night, and while it is all the same sky, looking up at the stars tends to give people much more vertigo... very, very interesting to consider

ScopingLandscape
Group Contributor

I once remember a quote, not sure who it’s from. Some say Leonardo da Vinci, some say John Secondari, but it fits the circumstances:
“Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward; for there you have been, and there you would return.”
Indeed, and more so for Rainbow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3