Bakugan Brawl 30 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey everyone, a thought just came to me about 'Bakugan Legends of Equestria' and the Bakugan Brontes. If anyone is interested in hearing it, let me know.

What's the thought about?

You think Brontes will be picked up by the Brawlers after Gus throws him away?

Possibly, depending on if the issues the Bakugan show has would be addressed/fixed in the story there.

They never say what happened to him.

Which is sure one of the issues the show had pretty much.
Other kind of issues such as them shafting Hydranoid pretty much.

I want to pitch the thought to KnightGomora2014, but I don't want to get in trouble again.

Which thought?

What happened before?

After he said he liked the idea I gave him about Rabeeder and Tricloid, I started suggesting ideas to the point I was being annoying. I apologized, but I told him he could punish me.

Really I wished there was something for Spike there.
Since so far what I read, I am sort of not liking how Spike is being handled in there honestly..

There's a few main issues about him.
Such as its really unfair Rarity made outfits for the girls but Spike gets nothing(which is really inconsiderate of Rarity there).
The fact Spike isn't allowed to brawl nor get his own Bakugan due to Alice saying he's too young(despite we freaking seen toddlers being brawlers iirc, and size shouldn't matter due to short people like Marucho getting to battle. And Spike is clearly older than he looks, that's no excuse to not let Spike brawl).
And the fact it feels like so far Spike is only there for just slapstick comedy.
I haven't seen the recent chapters(like haven't read past the episode or so before Masquerade sends Drago and Dan to the Doom Dimension) so I don't know if he got shafted even more or not.

I see your point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13