Bakugan Brawl 30 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Hey everyone, I have this very bad thought about Helios. Let me know if you want to hear it.

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

What is it?

Like what exactly?

How do we know it was only Drago's Second-in-command Helios defeated and not her and the rest of his acolytes?

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

What? I'm sorry but your grammer's a little off

Acolytes= Preyas, Skyress, Gorem, Hydraulic
Second-in-command= Tigerra

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

Which story and chapter was this?

None. Season 2 of the series.

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

Wait, what are saying? What so bad if Heilos did defeat the rest of Drago's team?

Oh, you mean like did Helios defeated the other OG Brawler's bakugan too like he did to Tigerra?
Why was Tigerra considered to be Drago's second in command? Shouldn't it be Hydranoid due to he's technically the strongest Bakugan on New Vestrioa(before the Vexos arrived and power-creep slowly began) and how he evolved twice?
Tigerra just happened to be the last of the OG Bakugan to get captured.

While technically Hydranoid is more powerful than Tigerra, her commitment and loyalty to Drago was without limits.

Drago was mad at Helios when he learned he defeated Tigerra, his loyal friend. How mad would he be if he learned Helios defeated the others?

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

Hmm, good point.

Let's look at it like this.
Helios: Besides, you think your Second-in-command was the only one.
Drago: What?
(Spectra shows footage)
Preyas: Drago, I'm sorry.
Gorem: Drago, I wasn't strong enough.
Hydranoid: Guess I wasn't good enough, Drago.
Skyress: Drago, I failed.
Helios: One-by-one, I defeated your Acolytes. Each one begged for forgiveness from you. Your followers, your disciplines, your precious friends.
(Drago burns at the heat equivalent to a sun)

Honestly seeing that makes how the writers shafted Hydranoid in that season much worse..

Hydranoid was an enemy, but he proved to be a friend.

HarryBuilder
Group Admin

Helios: But she wasn't the first to fall before me begging for mercy.

Drago: What?!

Dan: You mean, Hydranoid and the others were..?

Spectra: Allow me to show you, (Plays footage)

Preyas: AHHH! Sorry Draggy, Marucho!!! (Marcuho watches in Horror as Preyas is blasted away)

Gorem: Drago, Julie, Forgive me!!!

Skyress: I'm sorry Drago, Shun I failed! (Shun eyes have tears as his old partners loses the battle)

Hydranoid: Sorry Drago, Alice but this is it for me!

Helios: one by one your precious teams fell before begging you for forgiveness! Perhaps they are the reason you are no longer the Perfect Dragonoid! HAhahaha!

Drago: (Glows and Growls) I will you pay for that! No one insults my friends and gets away it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18