The Golden Fang Ryu Shenron Fan Club 12 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys, remember how I said that I was going to be releasing another story out soon that had no crossovers but was inspired by an anime that I just so happened to love? Well, here's the deal... it's not out yet, but I feel like I should give you guys a little sneak peek as to what to expect when it finally does come out, and how it is eerily similar to one of my favorite animes, but at the same time, not at all.

First things first though... here's the cover art!

This was a request that I had given to a fellow Fimfiction user by the name of Ice Star who does free commissions but does paid ones as well. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting it to look like this when I finally got it. Especially considering there was another one just like this, but with silvery instead of blue, the latter being my favorite color, but still, holy hell:pinkiegasp:! It looks better than I thought it'd be and I could not let the opportunity to use this as a cover art go to waste so... here it is:pinkiehappy:! I want to give a shout out to Ice Star for taking the time to make this for me and be sure to give him the credit he deserves for it. Oh, and if you want to have any cover arts made by him, well...you know who to go to:raritywink:.

Anyway, onto my other point... you guys know how I said I'd be waiting until after my chapters for my stories were completed by before posting the stories and giving weekly posts? Well, I'm feeling a bit generous today, and, well, like I said, I feel like I should give you a look at what's going to be coming and how it's gonna be coming as well. I'm gonna warn you though; this story is gonna have some pretty erotic and sexual moments in them, so if that is not your cup of tea, don't read... or if you do still wanna read it, you can skip it. Either way is fine.

Here's the link to the first book of Savage Kingdom. Password is ShadowJaguar, and make sure to capitalize 'S' and 'J' when doing this, otherwise, it's not gonna work.

Let me know what you think of how my future story looks like:twilightsmile:!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1