Quarantine Writing Challenge (Open!) 31 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
mushroompone
Group Admin

Wanna flesh out ideas for your story? Share prompt lists? Tips for meeting wordcount? Still figuring out if you wanna participate?

This is the place to talk about it! Chat away, everyone!

I do have a question, does my story have to be an OTP. I have had this idea I've been toying with for a while and this seems like the perfect opportunity. It's a bit more of an AU with RGRE elements. Is this fine for the challenge?

mushroompone
Group Admin

It can be anything you like! I picked romance because that's what inspires me; but if other genres/topics are more inspiring to you, go for it! Just be sure to fill us in on your "personal challenge" (i.e. the rules you have created/decided to follow) in the "Challenge Accepted" thread when you start writing!

7194155 I have posted a few ideas in the forum to give others some additional ideas/content if they are interested/are in need.

Hmmm... what sort of ironic/funny Nightmare Night costume could I give Ahuizotl?

So does anyone have any suggestions for otp+ prompts involving them doing stuff with a pet cat (keep it safe, keep it clean)?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8