Strange Shipping 74 members · 65 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

As you can guess by one of my previous threads in this group, I really like the idea of shipping Ahuizotl and Mane-iac together. I think they are unique and interesting characters and I think there should be more stories pairing them together.

Personally I like to think that Mane-iac is a misunderstood villain. While Ahuizotl lied about bring about bring eight hundred years of heat to the basin as a way to intimidate ponies from stealing his treasure, Mable Mane (MAne-iac's true identity) plays the villain hoping to one day find the pony responsible for throwing her into the chemical vat. It is also possible that there might be two personalities running around in Mable's head, her own and the Mane-iac, which was born when she fell into that shampoo vat.

So I wanted to ask how you think these two would come together? Assuming that Ahuizotl was taken to Maretropolis (which we'll just say is in a different dimension based off of the Power Ponies episode) and was forced to live there, what do you think it would take for him to fall in love with the Mane-iac and vice versa? :derpyderp1:

Maybe if you follow the line of logic that Mable and Mane-iac are separate entities/personalities... Perhaps Mable is trying to live a normal life as a hairdresser, and Ahuizotl goes to her for help with his fur management? Kinda silly, I know, but it could take a nice turn if Mane-iac jumps out, and Ahuizotl realizes that his mild-mannered hairdresser has this uncontrollable rage and a need for revenge. I bet he'd even like to help her find the one responsible for condition 👀

7193755 Personally, I like to think that Mable originally owned the shampoo company and much like Harvey Dent (that's Two Face... Right?) actually did things to help the city. Because of this somepony needed to get rid of her, so they hired a superpowered assassin for the job. This is how Mable ended up in the vat.

Now when it comes to the personalities, the thought is that both are aware but only one is driving at any given time. Though I am also just wondering if maybe I should make it simplier for my sake and have it be drastic mood swings instead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3