For Those Who get Bored 85 members · 355 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So when I walk down to the gas station to meet my carpool ride after work (because I like the exercise), I think of some crazy ideas. This is one of them.

The thought is that there is a type of monster pony (which we can discuss a name for in a moment), which is at first just a normal pony. They were born a pony and most likely raised as one as well. However something occurs that causes them to "unveil" their monstrous traits.

Upon "unveiling" the pony takes on a monstrous appearance. It could be possessing multiple tails, tentacles instead of legs, etc... Some think there might be a mental reason for the trait (like the pony with tentacles, having manifested the limbs because they view themselves as gross and ugly), however nopony knows for certain.

In addition the monster pony produces an "aura" around it, that affects it's surroundings and allows them to project their feelings to those around them. This "aura" is itself a shadow of something referred to as a "sanctuary," a cocoon of sorts that manifests in the physical plane, while it's interior is a small pocket dimension that further depicts the monster ponies mental state.

While these abilities can be dangerous, they can be controlled with enough concentration and training.

Now I want to ask you all what you think and if you have any suggestions for a name for this race of monsters. I was thinking of Imagi, but I'm sure their is probably something cooler then that out there.

I love this idea and love where this is going *\0/*

I also approve of the name pretty good (✷‿✷) 👌

Imagi sounds cute.

Or how about Echoes?

Since the changes are echoes of their personalities.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3