The Eeveeverse 116 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Symphonicdysonince
Group Admin

Getting this thought out there, but I've been thinking of drawing the Pack as their Eevee, Evolved and Human forms, to be uploaded here. Any opinions?

That sounds like a good idea. How do you plan to do so?

Symphonicdysonince
Group Admin

I'm thinking of drawing the Pack in the order of Adenbaden's Doc (which really needs it's own name...) but only drawing the forms shown in story as to avoid spoilers. As for composition, I'm thinking of Eevee foreground, Evolve form mid-ground (if applicable), then Human background.

As those still Eevee evolve (if they do) then I will upload a updated picture for it. I may even do a group shot when it's all said and done.

Good plan. There could be a vote on what to name the Doc. Or at least a consensus on what an official name could be.

I think it’s a good idea

I mean, we can just call it the Pokédex, or The Dex. The Daycare is called The Daycare. We don’t need crazy naming conventions or anything.

Symphonicdysonince
Group Admin

If we call it The Dex, does that make you a Professor? Should we put it to a vote in the main story's comments, or your story's comments, like we did with The Daycare?

Not enough people read mine yet for that kind of vote. We could do it on yours.

And considering how much I’ve been studying both your story and Eevee in general since you started it, I very well could be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9