Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Ben Chaplin as Lewis Mowbray

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

David Morrissey as Captain Thomas Hamilton

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Priyanka Xi as Kirstie MacMorrow

Uzo Aduba and Kristin Chenoweth as Queen Nova and Princess Skystar

And Drew McIntyre

Looks like the gang is going on another seapony adventure.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Great work Tim

Crusoe won't be the only Water Horse in this movie.

This is one I honestly haven't checked out in forever. it available on any services right now?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Some of the wording was a little tough to read. But I'd have to scroll over and highlight them just to see. Probably should've picked a different color, maybe added some outlines around them or something.

Ah, one of my favorite films from childhood. As a proud American Scot, and as a boy growing up without a father, this is a very personal film for me, even as I sit in my mid-20s.

Lovely to see our queen and princess of the hippogriffs! Wonder what they'll think of dear Loch Ness! And as for our pony friends... the national animal of Scotland is the unicorn, and there are fairie legends... I get the feeling that a hunter would earn a hefty prize for a genuine unicorn horn or pelt. Unless they maybe get scared off by a Knucklavee- okay I'll stop. There's a lot of fantasy potential in Scotland!

Top notch Mr. Tim XD, beautiful work

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And seaponies will be included in this particular instance. Should make for one exciting trip.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nope. Novo and Skystar may not be referred to as Water Horses, but perhaps this would be a chance to meet a 'distant relative' of sorts seeing this creature as it evolves into one massive beasty. Even though once the fella starts laying eggs... Crusoe's a goner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13