Everyone has a story to tell

Sometimes they're nice stories to tell in the light

While some are scary stories to tell in the dark

So the question is.....

What type of stories do you like?

Sarah Bellows…tell me a story

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Shit's going to hit the fan when this portion of the series is set to air. Don't know if it'll be before Halloween, we already have something planned this year. But horror related stories are not limited to the Halloween season. Eventually we will get around to this in due time. Just got to be patient, a tall task for everyone but there's no substitute.

OH MY GOOOOOSSSHH, this adventure is gonna be a living nighmare for our Mane 6 and the CMCs, this gave me the absolute bone-tingling shivers XD.....oh dear lord

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Also someone will be making a unpleasant return

You can say that again, there’s going be shaken and have chills for who knows how long for what they’re in for

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wouldn't expect anything less. This is a horror movie after all and thus it calls for a few unpleasantries. I'll be surprised if this movie actually gets a sequel.

I'm certainly curious if it will draw from any stories from the source materials that got left out. Heck I wouldn't mind "Bloody Fingers" for a little comic relief at least remembering that one from my old classroom.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Unless they were reserving those stories for a potential follow-up sequel. But if that's not going to be the case, fans going into this project will be fortunate if we only decide to include those elements as a means of 'reference'.

I haven’t even seen it yet but I just already know that frightfully disturbing and bad things are going to happen!

Oh right. Forgot. Honestly I hope some potential follow-up officially gets greenlit somewhere along the line.

I prefer nice stories; but if you have to tell horror stories, they better be in the dark.
I hope the Mane 6 can protect themselves and the CMC, because in every horror story, not all the characters from the beginning make it to the end. I'm sorry for the CMC, this world isn't a nice underwater town with sponges that can talk.

cheerful9
Group Admin

I prefer nice stories as well.

I like nice stories, I don't enjoy horror.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Of course not everyone likes horror. Horror fans are only one and a few in between. But whether we want to admit it or not, horror has been around 'long' before they were even put into movies. Even before the age of books, folks have lived through many horrors in life. Death, plague, war, the works! Our ancestors have experienced such waves of terror before their descendants can pursue a better future and whether we want to admit or not horror still remains a part of our lives. It's just that over the years we've greatly exaggerated the genre with ghosts and monsters to represent the symbols of ancient superstitions or base these stories on our own personal fears.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14