A AllSpark Pictures Production

Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle

Kristen Stewart as Snow White

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Chris Hemsworth as Eric the Huntsman

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Sam Claflin as William

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

Ian McShane Rob Hoskins Ray Winstone Nick Frost Toby Jones Eddie Marsan Johnny Harris Brian Gleeson as The Dwarfs

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Charlize Theronas as Queen Ravenn

"The Lions will strike!"

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Thanks the lions will strike soon

Ahh! Westeros invasion! Here comes a new challenger!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I think we got the wrong dwarves for this project... but I suppose if this was the only one available, I can let this one pass.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

That issue has been fixed thanks for pointing it out. Funny enough mirror mirror another snow white movie came out the same year as Snow white and the huntsman

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay... these dwarves will do.

But it is true... both adaptations of the 'Snow White' feature did come out, both entirely different in tone and atmosphere. What really begs the question overall is 'which' adaptation ended up doing the better job?

Personally, I'd lean more towards 'The Huntsman' version. While many elements of it weren't entirely perfect, they did have some creative designs and story purposes. Plus I dig the more 'epic' feel as opposed to the 'comedic' direction of 'Mirror Mirror'.

OMG I got goosebumps all over me XD, it’s gonna be awesome

The armors of the Mane 6 and Spike are very cool. It looks like Queen Ravenna isn't the only villain the ponies will be facing in this adventure (I say this for the lion and the throne).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's a definitely a major surprise in store for the fans for this project. We're just not at liberty to say 'who' it is... yet.

But you can take a guess if you can figure out the riddle.

I could... but I like surprises. What is clear is that he will be a Lannister, and it will be a problem if they have a debt with Ravenna, because a Lannister always pays his debts.
Now, not everyone in that house is "bad people." It's possible that due to the compassionate nature of ponies, the Lannisters may end up owing a debt to the Mane 6.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

True. Just because someone lives under the Lannister name does not automatically mean they are 'all' bad. When you are part of a family in a war with other kingdoms, you don't consider all your actions as evil. You believe that everything is for a reason, that you can justify even your toughest actions. That you're doing it for the fate of an entire continent... if there is anything left to rule over at all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14