Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 213 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 213
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, most of us are well aware of that episode. Johnny Bravo wanting to visit his Aunt Jebidessa or something... but clearly she didn't want him on her property for one reason or another.

cheerful9
Group Admin

She was trying to scare him because she didn't like him and believed that he was an embarrassment to the family name.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, yes... I do remember that episode. It really just goes to show that not 'everyone' in Johnny's family cares for the guy. Though the lengths this aunt goes to just to scare the guy off her property... she's got guts I'll say that much. And to think, another guest character would appear during this episode that being that 'Speed Buggy' character. Of course, fans who never watched 'Speed Buggy' even on Boomerang would never know who that car is or was.

Only one more chapter left before the next Film.

I think.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Should be no more than one more chapter, unless we decide to include an epilogue or some shit. Mr. Enigma and I know how we're going to end this story. It's just going to take a little more time.

Then by all means, take the time.
While I cook up some zany antics for Ace and the equestrians.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Great... then they should be ready when we are set to prepare the quote suggestions for 'Ace Ventura'. But nothing must be set up not until our project is complete. As per Mr. Enigma's instructions, I'm merely passing them along.

Velma and Daphne dressed up as Bookworm and Fashion Sense. Yakko and Wakko pop out of nowhere to "admire" the two girls' wrestling outfits.

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSES!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll think about it.

I don't remember if it happens during the movie. And even if it did, not like I saw the movie...

Maybe we could add it in, I don't know. If anything, those outfits would be great for Twilight Sparkle and Rarity or something.

That didn't happen in the movie, Velma and Daphne were wrestlers in the What's New Scooby Doo episode "Wrestle Maniacs."

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't appreciate you speaking to me like that.

Regardless if it didn't happen in the movie or not, it was never about telling me what's in or not. It's about determining if there's potential.

Comment posted by Justin Mershimer deleted Apr 25th, 2022
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 213