Dennis Quaid as Tom

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

Lorraine Nicholson as Alana

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Carrie Underwood as Sarah

Madeleine Peters and Emily Blunt as Scootaloo and Tempest ShadowI

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This should definitely be quite a feature to cover. I'll give the woman credit. Despite being horribly scarred by that shark, both physically and mentally, she was determined to recover from this tragedy if it means continuing the passion that defines her. Got to give these surfers credit. Just because they 'know' the risks the moment they go out into those untamed waters and all the vicious creatures residing beneath, they'll do 'anything' it takes to pursue the ultimate challenge.

Again, this one will be interesting. Lean towards a more mundane yet heartful adventure.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

As the saying goes the only way to move on with our lives is to move forward

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not everything in the C.A. series has to be a 'The world's at stake and we need to save everybody'. Sometimes, even our heroes need a more 'casual' adventure where it's not about saving the world but helping a troubled soul rediscover the passion that makes them so special. We're talking about a girl who was almost starting to give up on surfing when she could barely accept the fact she lost a means that made it so special. It's going to be up to these girls to help prove to her that losing an arm doesn't mean you lose the ability to surf. A true surfer are the ones who push themselves harder, regardless of the circumstance, because if they 'really' love something they must have trust in the ability they still have.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Oh yeah, now I remember her. Didn't see the movie, but she is quite the inspiration.

The Mane 6 are going to face one of the most difficult problems to solve: a real life one. This movie is inspired in real events.
Sometimes, an incident changes our lives forever, but it depends on us if the change will be for the worse or for the better. And it is in these situations when you really need the help and support of your friends.

(If the ponies are going to have an adventure in "Jaws", they will surely remember this).

Comment posted by Skywalker215 deleted Sep 8th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That surfer became so famous she even competed on that one season of 'The Amazing Race'. I was actually rooting for her team to win.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Btw, Bethany competed on The Amazing Race?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is not often when the MLP tackle stories based on actual events. But it goes to show that the stories they take part of were' not just drawn together randomly. And while certain events may be exaggerated at times, the stories based off those moments are as real as time itself. It will most certainly be quite a trip for the group.

Yeah does kind of stay true to common things with FIM when you get down to it.

I remember something similar happened to a dolphin once in both real-life, book and movie, rather than a shark, a crab trap snagged her tail fluke off. It made her swim unnaturally like a ichthyosaur, but then they gave her a prosthetic tail and it helped her to swim better again.

That’s right. The very same dolphin is in that film.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes we are rather familiar with those movies. We've seen the ads for them and know about the story.

I love this movie! :heart:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes. We do acknowledge that there are fans who do enjoy this movie. Personally, I've never actually seen it myself. But I am familiar with the story.

Hero Roll Call!
Tempest!
Scootaloo!
Tom Hamilton!
Bethanyyyyyy!

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

What is this?

I think it's a parody of the intro to Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Yep
and if you look back at the other stories it's there.

I saw them.

I was talking to Tim.
my bad.

It alright, we all make mistakes, like when Leonard accidentally blew up an elevator.

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... course tell that to all the angry residents who have to take the stairs to get to their room. Thank goodness there wasn't a guy in a wheelchair who had a room on the upper floors.

Well Leonard wasn't the only one who made a mistake.

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No, no. I do remember this episode. This only went to prove that nobody's perfect.

And to think this was one of the few programs where I actually saw Stephen Hawking. What a genius.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31