Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 511 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 511

:rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy: EXACTLY!!!! THAT TOO!!!! This bomb joke never gets old.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know... I just saw a video like this just the other day after work. Slappy Squirrel is one of the most memorable characters in that series, even if she's lucky to get a reference or two in the new series.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A list of mishaps, based off Jackie Chan Season 5’s episode of the mirror spirits.

Say that everyone got the poison jokes again…

1. Rainbow Dash is clumsy, and her wings her backwards.
  2. Applejack is tiny…again.
  3. Rarity is Hairy again.
  4. Pinkie Pie’s tongue is swollen.
  5. Twilight’s head has been enlarged into the shape of an egg.
  6. Return of Flutter Guy.
  7. Sunset Shimmer…is silent.
  8. Starlight Glimmer is…What’s funny for Starlight?
  9. Prince Blueblood is still stuck in the chimney.

Discord: “Ah! Sometimes wishes do come true!”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What's funny for Starlight... what's funny for Starlight... hmm? She could end up acting like a 'Barbie' doll since that was what her voice actor was mainly known for before assuming the voice of Starlight Glimmer (And various other ponies within G4).

Imagine Pinkie Pie disguised as a Fax Machine
(P.S The Goes Wrong Series is Fun!)

Tom laugh compilation

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Knowing Pinkie Pie, that would not surprise me in the slightest. She's known to do random stuff.

She always does and She's my favorite character! :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And even though her childish attitude tends to get on a ton of fans' nerves, I'm not going to deny that, in some way she is fun to write to steady the balance between the serious nature of a project with a little humor in between.

Yes, I am a real man, you want to go skateboards?
I Love that song! :pinkiehappy:

Imagine Twilight Sparkle or Big Mac going insane with Mr. Smarty Pants

Jeice Getting Punched Repeatedly in the Face (DBZA)

I can help you with this!
Imagine Rainbow Dash or Pinkie doing a Prank impersonating Twilight Sparkle

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

HA!!!! I loved this one. The poor space Aussie just couldn't even catch a break. I swear this is totally meme worthy.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS MULE!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This is not the original upload, but luckily the internet has folks who kept copies.

I feel defeated, yet explicably rejuvenated!

I don't remember the Mule.
But I remember Spike playing with the dolls:

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wow. How humiliating it must be. Beaten by a squirrel.

Though, did Scrat straight up killed that “siren?” Because I’m curious if something like that could happen to either Adagio, Aria, and Zoe in a later Cinematic Adventure.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If that Siren was lucky, they were merely unconscious. Depends on what strength that squirrel has.

Hey, Imagine You & Discord hooking up something on the roof of Discord's movie theater.

Playing house?! Son... this is a highly- Whoops, forgot to use the door!

*sighs* And he was doing so well

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Least certainly better than Bart and Lisa Simpson. They were beating each other to a pulp.

One of my favorite running gags in any movies or TV shows :rainbowlaugh:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, this is definitely a funny joke I've seen in numerous movies. Taking something familiar and trying to make it enjoyable at a continuous rate. I admit some of these do make me laugh.

This is why you gotta watch what you say about someone, unless it's something like a Comedy Central Roast.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It all comes back to haunt you in the end, whether you weren't intending to hurt someone or not. Humans are so sensitive with conversation nowadays, anything someone says (Even as an intended joke for a quick laugh) automatically becomes a pariah.

Nikki: Well, I hope you packed your bags, kid. Because you're about to go on a TRIP...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, I do remember this one portion that Team Four Star did. After giving their material a try, I find some of their work insanely funny.

Another running joke you will see often and can tell what happens next when someone says this certain line:

When will people learn not to ask this question, they should know by now that person might ACTUALLY have an army or a group of friends to back them up.

Well here's another running joke you don't see often:

Ah, yes. The Piano falling on top of your head gag. The most common thing in most cartoon shows

Someone asks Aria a simple question

"Are you crazy?"

Aria replied by grabbing their neck and holding her lightsaber close to their throat. "I'M PERFECTLY STABLE, YOU RATBAG!! CALL ME CRAZY AGAIN AND I'LL EAT YOUR EYES!!!"

Well here's another running joke you don't see often:

"Dude!" Rainbow exclaimed. "Uncool."

Another famous running joke and the ultimate jinx saying:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And has been repeated many times over the years. Even 'Shrek' made use of that line during that one part of the movie.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Like I said. How humiliating it must be to be beaten by a squirrel.

Especially if that squirrel is a Cartoon veteran.

And the fans were very demanding of her return in the reboot.

Next thing you know, somebody will be demanding her to be included in the WB MultiVersus game, along with Daffy Duck.

…….don’t tell him.
He might fly off the handle…..

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 511