Comments ( 511 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 511
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ah. Memories.

The Penguins of Madagascar— SDCC 2011

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Seems to me as though these guys definitely had a ton of fun with this little segment. Goes to show how much they enjoy portraying these characters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... never a happy place around Discord. Unless it involves him happily messing with the lives of folks who either deserve it or not.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, the special effects guy thing. Someone to represent all those moving items that occur during the production of a feature film. I know of this guy.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I don’t want to forget this.

Chamber of Secrets
Extra Cut: Bad guys getting hurt at Quidditch

I’m thinking the Nightmare Knights, Wallflower Blush, and Juniper Montage, will fight the Legions of Doom, while chasing after Dobby.

And some hilarious mishaps ensues. Like this one:

(4:30)

Question is: “Who deserves it?”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is a very good question. Although I will say, even though I thought the source material of this scene was just an 'okay' movie... it's one of those moments I never forget. What happens during this sequence, then all the way to the end, it's so funny.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

This is one of the many reasons Discord and the Dazzlings (minus Sonata), would have a beef with the klutzy draconequus.

Chamber of Secrets

Discord and Peeves chucked a whole crate of skunks at the sirens.

Adagio Dazzle: “AH! I’ve been skunk-bombed!”

Discord and Peeves took a whiff and both were repulsed.

Discord: “P.U! And I thought Filch was a stinker!”

Peeves: “Too stinky!”

I just remembered an episode from The Penguins of Madagascar when King Julian got on the baboons bad side, which ended up the lead baboon — Darla — to magically steal his groove, until he apologizes.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

And maybe — if we’re going in this direction — Adagio ranting and raving at the loss of her hair.

Adagio Dazzle: (Throwing darts) “Those miserable little ponies and Equestria Girls. First, they took our voices, our Empire, and once…my hair.”

Random villain: “…Your hair?”

Adagio Dazzle: “IT GREW BACK! But only a little…”

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Ah, I do enjoy seeing her getting what’s coming :rainbowlaugh:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, at a certain stage, hair can grow back overtime. But it's not like it's a high-speed ordeal.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

…Imagine this happening at Hogwarts…

No doubt a part of Peeves and Discord's antics.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm just thinking of a chicken in a Hogwarts robe, probably as a result of a spell gone horribly wrong.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Still, Discord will be more than happy to award 50 points to the chicken who’s got the balls to disrupt Professor Snape’s class, enough for the professor to personally chase down the poultry.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The kids will surely get a laugh out of that even as brief as it may be. Still, it would pain to be Snape at this point.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Skunk smell... one of the worst enemies of outdoor explorers. Especially if you don't have the means of removing the stench.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Bug's Life reference... now I am just getting it. Funny thing was that I was at Animal Kingdom with my girlfriend the last weekend. It was my birthday present for her as she 'never' went to that park.

"I just don't think I need this much responsibility," Spike exasperated.

"Repressing basic urges is pretty responsible, isn't it?" Pinkie asked.

"Is it ever. You should have seen Princess Celestia."

"Cake is a 'sometimes food'. Cake is a 'sometimes food'. Cake is a 'sometimes food'."

"'TIA!! DON'T MAKE ME GET OUT THE NEWSPAPER AGAIN!!!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm not sure if I really want to know what this is supposed to be a reference to. But you'd think that Spike would 'want' to contribute more for the team.

It's a cutaway gag from a Phineas and Ferb out of context video I watched

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, now that makes absolute sense. Should've known considering that occasionally a joke from that show is thrown in there. Only the most observant readers can catch it and be like, 'Ha! They said the thing!'.

Zephyr Breeze: WE'RE DOOMED!..... I'm gonna lose my mind now
AHH! REE!! AHHH!! WOO-HOO! WOO-HOO! (babbling crazily like an idiot!)

(It's from Johnny Test when Dukey freaks out after he announces that he's gonna lose his mind)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Haven't seen that cartoon in forever. I kind of stopped when it became apparent that this show wasn't growing any interest for me. But I will admit the theme song is slightly catchy.

"Am I the fairest in the place?" Chrysalis gloated.

"If I were you, I'd hide my face!" Rainbow retorted. "Boom, baby! Haha!"

This was taken from the 1930s cartoon: Betty Boop in Snow White

"Any last words?"

Twilight then got an idea. "What's one divided by zero?"

"I'll have to remember that one," Pinkie remarked.

"Thanks, Pinkie."

I don’t get it…..
Oh wait….now I do.

Carl Winslow: HARRIETTE, THERE'S A CAR IN THE LIVING ROOM!

Carl's been through a lot of crazy mishaps, like that one time he slept through an entire robbery of his own home.

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I do believe I remember this one episode. Course, I haven't seen 'Family Matters' in forever. Then again, this is why we have our doors locked and when that's not enough we apply extra security measures so folks can't get in without access to our code. My sister even has an alarm system that will alert the authorities if folks try to break into her house.

How about that one time when Carl tried to teach Urkel to Drive:

Considering the antics that kid gets up to, it's a surprise Carl and his family didn't move.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Tom and Jerry Cartoon Kit

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I remember this episode. Didn't consider this the best animation around this period for 'Tom and Jerry' but the cartoon itself was memorable. Especially the part where Jerry does karate.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I thought it was funny how the narrator described the contents of the kit:

1. One mean stupid cat — Tom
  2. One sweet lovable mouse — Jerry
  3. And assorted deadly weapons
  4. The coffee and cigarettes are for the cartoonists

Back when, we all rooted for Jerry to be the hero, every time he wins. But nowadays, some of us started seeing him as a nuisance and rooting for Tom to be the hero.

Guess Harvey Dent was right.

“You either die a hero, or live long to see yourself become the villain.”

Me? I like both Tom and Jerry. One can’t exist without the other.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Absolutely. Nowadays, fans start to feel sympathetic for Tom. In some instances, he's not trying to do anything to Jerry. The mouse just happens to get caught up in whatever activities he's done. Now of course, fans will still root for Jerry, but matters are not as black-and-white or right-and-wrong as they usually are. With Tom and Jerry, it has become a rather 'gray' region.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Right! But on the positive side, when the situation calls for it, these two can form a temporary truce and work together to become a formidable team.

And once the truce is over, then they get right back to the fighting and destruction ensues.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep. That's pretty much how it goes. They may be friends on occasion, but they are still a cat and mouse living off pure instincts.

Those Endearing Young Charms — BOOM!!!!!!

I guarantee the mane 6, Spike, and all of their friends are smart enough to not fall for this old trick if one of their arch enemies tries to do that. Even Pinkie Pie most of all would know from her Pinkie sense and say this joke is way too classic if she or someone else plays the wrong note of the song everytime.

Or maybe they put a new twist on a old gag

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 511