Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 511 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 511
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Adagio Dazzle: "Hey girls. Check this out! This all-miracle tonic actually fixed that bald curse that Sunset, Sonata and their goody-two shoe friends did to me." (Takes off her hat) "Behold! My hair has been restored, better than ever! And all I had to do is eat carrots!"

Aria Blaze: "...Looks more like a rabbit to me."

Zoe Pink Star: "That's because it is a rabbit. Uh, Adagio...I hate to be the bearer of obvious news, but that's not hair on your head. That's a rabbit."

Adagio Dazzle: "A WHAT?!"

Bugs Bunny: "Eh...what's up, Doc? You say you wanted a nice 'hare?'"

Adagio Dazzle: "IT'S THE RABBIT AGAIN!!!" (The Dazzlings chased Bugs Bunny, who gives them the slip again and got away) "Ain't I a stinker? Hee hee hee hee!"

Once again, Adagio is bald.

Adagio Dazzle: "HEY! I'M BALD! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Somebody arrests those Weasley Twins!"

Funny as always, gotta love karma :rainbowlaugh:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You are just not going to let this one go, that much is plainly obvious. But we're thinking on it just the same.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Again, sorry for my inactivities. I've also had a trip down memory lane. My favorite memory when working in the Cinematic Adventure's commentaries will be the creative liberties.

Some examples I can think of were How the Grinch Stole Christmas, where I guest-starred Bugs Bunny, some casts of Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, on the Equestria Girls side, along with Sunset Shimmer (who came back to visit her friends for the holiday).

It's satisfying that Bugs would help the Rainbooms fight back against some "party crashers." Even a Sith Lord is no match for a cartoon rabbit.

Also, the guest-star appearances of Charlie Morningstar (her secret identity in the human world was Charlie Magne), and by extension, Discord, for the Greatest Showman. Charlie was clearly the MVP, while Discord continues to repeatedly embarrass himself in his attempts to steal the spotlight for himself.

...And let's not mention the time when he "lost" me, in Ace Ventura, much to the convenient of this Mysterious N! (I still haven't figured out who they are! Or who this Mysterious Benefactor really is. Or the Dark One!)

This is like Charlie Day's Pepe Silvia again! At this point, I'm just going to say...The Benefactor is another one of Mr. E's OCs! That explains everything! The guy is made up!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We appreciate the apologies for the delays. But I think what eventually we are going to want to know is 'why' the delays. I know you said you've had personal business going on. But sooner or later, we're going to have to know about this. Otherwise, if we 'do' find out and you never told us, how is that going to make the group feel?

Have some moments of SpongeBob characters exploding for no reason

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Imagine, at one point, in the Cinematic Adventure, this funny scene plays out.

Baby Mario & Baby Luigi = some younger character
Luigi = Discord
Mario = Fluttershy

It would be so funny if Fluttershy scolded Discord that he breaks down crying like the babies.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 511