The Miz

Triple H

Ruben

The Fiend

Michael Cole

And Vince McMahon

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This is sure to be quite an adventure, combining Scooby Doo and WWE. And with the addition of 'The Fiend' unlike the original feature.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yeah it's weird that wrestlers are now becoming actors

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well 'technically' they've been acting in previous projects before. Why Hulk Hogan was featured in several family comedies and even had a cameo in a 'Rocky' movie. Andre the Giant was that giant character in 'The Princess Bride'. The Great Khali had a role in that football movie with Adam Sandler. And if you ever heard the line about 'All out of bubble gum' Roddy Piper was responsible for that.

Oh speaking of hulk hogan I hope you had him in your story same as Jerry the king Lawler and other legend

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is not your call to make on who we have to cast or not.

Whatever Mr. Enigma wants is his call and his only.

Whoa, ponies with wrestlers? Wonder if one of them tried fighting in the ring.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure they'll get a chance to fight in the ring. We're not bringing them all the way to this world just to stand around in the bystander stands.

Comment posted by Wilsondonaher deleted May 3rd, 2021

I imagine Spike would be framed along side Scooby and Shaggy, and has to face Kane with them. During the montage of AJ Lee training them, Spike is the only one that shows better effort of the three but still finds AJ to be as Shaggy describes as 'Kane with lipstick!' Plus imagine what his wrestler name could be

Comment posted by TopGun1986 deleted May 4th, 2021

And though he didn't appear in this crossover, I think Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has appeared in a lot films as well.

Comment posted by TopGun1986 deleted May 4th, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I could almost see that happening to Spike. We haven't really had a few established stories for him in the 'Cinematic Adventures'. And we saw, even how briefly, the chemistry he shared with the boys during the Hot Peppers scene.

Comment posted by Matthew Thornley deleted May 5th, 2021

Now that I think of it, the MLP comics had a story about wrestlers that started Rarity and Cheerilee.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I am aware of the comic that came out months ago. For wrestling fans, it seems fun to see Rarity and Cheerilee wrestling. Least we'd know which of the Mane Six does have wrestling experience. Then again, characters like Rarity surprise us just when we think we know what to expect of her.

Comment posted by Matthew Thornley deleted May 5th, 2021

There is an equestria girls story separate from both CA and It’s Showtime about the equestria girls in WWE

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Maybe we'll consider something with Cheerilee at some point in the series. The girl could use a little love now and then, Magic.

Think on that, i feel that the rest of the ponies should have some time to shine, no matter who they are.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure... any pony in the cast can have the opportunity to shine if we are willing to offer that to them. It's just a matter of what would be the best project for potential guest stars.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Aug 30th, 2021
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Anew challenger has arrived...... The Undertaker

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... very appropriate since we announced Undertaker's involvement for this upcoming project.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Sep 10th, 2021
Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Oct 6th, 2021

Season 2 Episode 5

People! Wrestlers! Meddling Kids! And Ponies!….

LEEEEEEEEET’S GET READY TO SOLVE A MYSTERY AND RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes Mr. Jambo, Dwayne 'has' appeared in a ton of films. One of the few to break out from entertainment wrestling and adapt to a new form of entertainment. Not all of his films are hits, but he's making enough money.

I know that he isn’t shown

But if I could ask how would Scrappy work for the animated movies? If there is plans to add him into those movies?

Read the next story after Greatest Showman post, someone already asked that, they said they didn't have plans for that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We've already been asked this question multiple times. Unless Mr. Enigma himself told me we're including Scrappy in movies like this, we make no promises nor any guarantees. You have to accept that ultimately Mr. Enigma's in charge and the stories are only presented the way he wants them to be done.

I know And understand mr.E is in charge.

I was unaware that this question was ask multiple times already. And I apologized if it sounded like if I was asking if he can be apart of it

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I'm going to be very frank about this:

When I read those same questions, it 'does' sound like a request to make Scrappy part of the series even when we didn't plan for it.

We respect the fact that fans have reasonable requests, but there's only so much we can take. That it feels like we're made to appeal to 'everybody' we write our stories for, we don't feel free to do what we want with our own vision. You want Scrappy in those modern day Scooby Doo movies that neither mention nor bring him up, do your own Scrappy series. Maybe even that 'animated spinoff' we joked about with our rendition of 'Scooby Doo'.

But ONLY if you're even motivated enough to prepare something 'that' creative.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35