Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 350 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 350
Comment posted by CortezDude deleted March 2nd

Seabreeze:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to be honest; this was not one of my favorite characters. But I do get where this little guy was coming from. I think deep down he 'cares' about the other Breezies, but he comes off as very strict and cold. He insisted on getting back home as soon as possible, even though his own group hardly respected him. But it's only in the end when we truly see why, and it is solely because he has a family to return to who were missing him. And if he missed that one portal to get back, he wouldn't survive out in the wild.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted March 4th

Connor Kenway from Assassin’s Creed 3 in “The Patriot”.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Never did like this dragon or a majority of the posse associated with Garble. But seeing them get their butts kicked by Iron-Man... that was satisfying.

Limestone Pie:

Dizzy Twister:

Sweet Biscuit:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Maybe Twist could use a little love now and again. After she got her cutie mark and ever since Apple Bloom made new friends in Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, we never hear much from this filly again. It's like she was cast aside like an old boot.

Ain’t it a Blumin shame?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

May not be the most social of the sisters, I mean in terms of speaking to ponies her attitude comes off as intense. But let it not be said she doesn't care about the farm... and her family.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I was thinking Princess Celestia could be a guest for transformers mainly because both she and optimus are very wise mentors who have lived for thousands of years and have experienced many loses so the two would have a lot in common

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't know about having Celestia as a guest star. But 'maybe' they might 'know' each other to some degree.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Fair enough

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Honestly, we don't really 'know' this character. So, to be frank... I don't think it's going to work when we have to write a character, of whom we literally know nothing about.

Cherry Fizzy:

Stellar Eclipse:

Neon Lights:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit this is one of the most unique ponies I have ever seen. And if I'm not mistaken, one of the few made by a fan.

In light of Rooster Teeth closing either this month or next month

and voiced by a fan! 😃

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Okay... this one came a bit out of left field there. But I will admit that I loved this series growing up. These guys were hilarious.

Shady Daze:

Piña Colada:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes... I do recall that actually. I read the wiki. It may not have been the biggest role, but I hope it didn't stop the fan from pursuing acting.

Marble Pie:

Sprinkle Medley:

Sunshine Smiles:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Marble happens to be a favorite from the Pie sisters, and she hardly ever says a word. I've always felt bad for her. She seemed to have such a crush on Big Mac, despite the possibility they could be cousins (Which was never truly confirmed). But then as soon as Big Mac ended up shipped with a mare from 'Our Town' and then ended up marrying her, it truly crushed Marble's soul. Like I felt her story was unfinished at that point. Sometimes I think, 'maybe' if she had spoken up more... maybe if she was able to express how she truly felt... maybe Big Mac would've understood. But then, that's what happens when you're a person with a few words. You don't get to say your piece, and whatever hope you had for the life you wanted ends up reeling away from your grasp.

She definitely deserved better.

Lemon Zest:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I think out of all the Shadowbolts, 'this' one I like. I don't think she was as 'mean' to Sci-Twi as the other girls, but she was definitely a girl in her own world, entuned with her music. Plus, I do dig this rocker vibe.

Sandalwood:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He seems like just your run-of-the-mill hippie kind of guy, who maybe had a 'few' pieces of dialogue in the Equestria Girls material. But... I guess he could have potential? Maybe? I don't know.

Yeah aside from the moments of Lemon joining the rest of the Shadowbolts in giving Sci-Twi scowling looks, she was caught up in the hype of wanting to win. But she showed no animosity to Sci-Twi on the bus, even willing to let her listen to her music, which of course wasn't exactly Sci-Twi's go-to genre of music.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To me, it seems Lemon is more of a 'follower' than someone who'd actually make her own decisions. She only scowled at Sci-Twi because everyone else was. Otherwise, apart from being as competitive as her classmates, she seemed the most harmless of the group.

Even when Indigo Zapp first appears on the bus her first words to Sci-Twi are "ARE WE GONNA WIN?!" when Sci-Twi says she doesn't know Indigo gives her another chance to give a real answer. But when the brainy girl gives a detailed answer Indigo and so many others just look at her awkwardly. Especially Indigo's disbelieving head shake. While she was no better than the others, you could say she was at least trying to get Sci-Twi hyped up like the others. But Sci-Twi just isn't as competitive like they all were.

Feather Bangs:

Starry Eyes:

Rare Find:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All very good points. Honestly, Sci-Twi was definitely out of place amongst her most competitive classmates who hardly appreciated her own contributions. She did the right thing joining Canterlot High.

For Stay Tuned (1992)
Mr. Puzzles:

Cow-Man #350 · Sunday · · ·

Also Vox:

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 350